Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

nct question

Options
  • 30-03-2012 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

so im looking at buying a car with nct thats out by over a year...now i know the car is basically sound needs bulbs and wipers to be set and im getting a bargain as i know the guy but what i want to know and cant fint out coz the nct is out a while will i get backdated..when it passes and could i take a 2nd nct there and then to bring it up2 speed...any help appreciated :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

your cert will run from the anniversary of the due date, anything before that is immaterial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 brickbuddy1

corktina wrote: »
    your cert will run from the anniversary of the due date, anything before that is immaterial.

cheers a milli dude :))

Advertisement