Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal t-shirts in town ??

• 30-03-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

Hi, Im not from limerick myself but living here, so just wondering, any where in town sell metal t-shirts, in particular, cradle of filth, dimmu borgir or emperor, that type of stuff !!

Had a look in hmv one day, but all they had was the muck the kids today listen to !!

giving away my age now ;-p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Not a hope of getting those tshirts in Limerick I reckon. Limerick's selection of music shops and places to buy band tshirts etc is dire. You have the two HMV stores and that's pretty much it. Throw in the fact that HMV's range of anything is not great and generally quite dear compared to online prices and it becomes a no brainer to buy elsewhere and get more for your money.

The Sound Celler on Nassau Street in Dublin would be your best bet in terms of an Irish bricks and mortar store, and a good outside bet would be the comic shop/internet cafe in the Paul Street shopping centre in Cork. Have forgotten the name of the comic shop, but have gotten some decent tshirts there in the past.

Amazon has a pretty decent selection of band tshirts if you decide to go online for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

you could try apprentice t-shirt in arthurs quay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

There is a shop on William St that I went into years back that might have what you're looking for... Can't remember the name of it, it was on the left side of the road across from the €2 shops.. That or I'm going mad. Anyone else know what I'm on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Does the Soundcellar sell T-Shirts? Never recall seeing any in there. Last time i was in there would be about 2 years ago so maybe they do now. The place is tiny anyway so i thought they would devote all their space to cd's.

I buy all my music T's online these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Did you try the Market? there used to be a stall in front of Mór Disco that had those kinda t-shirts and hoodies, not sure if it's still there but worth a try. Otherwise maybe check online like adverts, eBay and possibly when Play.com has a sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

you could try apprentice t-shirt in arthurs quay
    Sera wrote: »
    Did you try the Market? there used to be a stall in front of Mór Disco that had those kinda t-shirts and hoodies, not sure if it's still there but worth a try. Otherwise maybe check online like adverts, eBay and possibly when Play.com has a sale.

Neither of those spots in Limerick do genuine tshirts of the bands the OP mentioned.

Online is his only option if he does not want to go to Dublin or Cork. If it is not mainstream or generic then Limerick has no music shop or similar that sell it.

Advertisement