Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Where Credit is Due

Options
  • 30-03-2012 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

I had an issue recently with customer privacy and I cannot praise the efforts of 'Mark from Eircom' and other members of the eircom team enough.

Far too often we are all too quick to criticise and not quick enough to praise.

So, I would like to say a big thank you to Mark (and others) for sorting out my landline issue very quickly and very efficiently.

Cheers all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

I had an issue recently with customer privacy and I cannot praise the efforts of 'Mark from Eircom' and other members of the eircom team enough.

So, I would like to say a big thank you to Mark (and others) for sorting out my landline issue very quickly and very efficiently.

Cheers all.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Cheers all.

Thanks LifeBeginsAt40 and bikerguy.:o I have passed this on to Mark. It's really great to get this feedback from you. And you know where to find us if you have any future query.
    Thanks again.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Tony any chance you could answer my questions a few threads down via doro phone.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Tony any chance you could answer my questions a few threads down via doro phone.
    Thanks

Hi Tigerandahalf
    thanks, i have seen your post and have replied now.
    Tony

Advertisement