Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Course you'd know.... :p

40482476.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Remothenemo

Is parking free in the summer??

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Paczini

Is parking free in the summer??
    Afaik yes

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Remothenemo

I got 99 problems and parking aint one...

Thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Can anyone tell me what the craic is with registering as an internal repeat student?
    I've had to defer 5 of my modules from last year to this semester coming due to illness, so I don't have fees but outside of registering a bit late is there anything else I need to know..?
    I study BSc CSSE, so will I have delay access to my lab assignments?
    Will I need/have to get a new student card?

Any other advise for a repeat student would also be appreciated!
    :D

• Advertisement

Can anyone tell me what the craic is with registering as an internal repeat student?
    I've had to defer 5 of my modules from last year to this semester coming due to illness, so I don't have fees but outside of registering a bit late is there anything else I need to know..?
    I study BSc CSSE, so will I have delay access to my lab assignments?
    Will I need/have to get a new student card?

Any other advise for a repeat student would also be appreciated!
    :D

There'll be a special registration date for repeating students.

You won't need a new card yet, they'll renew the old one before/when it expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Regarding that student insurance I put in what my details would be for next year (4yrs no claims, full licence etc..) and it's still more expensive than my policy with liberty at the moment (3yrs no claims, full licence).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

BREAKING BAD!

Seren_ wrote: »
    BREAKING BAD!

SPOIL IT AND THERE WILL BE PAIN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

SPOIL IT AND THERE WILL BE PAIN
    I shall tread lightly ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I got a Starbucks from the liberry. Last time I had a Starbucks mocha was 2003. It tastes the same... which is not objectionable! But it is surprising.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

mickstupp wrote: »
    I got a Starbucks from the liberry. Last time I had a Starbucks mocha was 2003. It tastes the same... which is not objectionable! But it is surprising.

Hate Starbucks.

I pledged my unwavering allegiance to Bewley's on the 2nd day of College :P

Hate Starbucks.

Starbucks is handy if you're constantly crossing between campuses (which I seem to do every year).

Also, mother****ing caramel macchiato.

Starbucks is handy if you're constantly crossing between campuses (which I seem to do every year).

Also, mother****ing caramel macchiato.

I was up North for the whole year so I suppose I wouldn't know!

I also hate going to it incase I pronounce the complicated coffee words wrong..

#LongfordCulchieProblems

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Call me uncivilised, but...I really like McDonald's frappés. :o

Hate Starbucks.

Yeah but Bewley's isn't open.
    And O'Briens only sells decomposing bile of wet sock squeezings.
    And I can't go to Chill as a matter of principle because five years ago long long before it was Chill whatever and whoever it was then kicked me out for attempting to eat my own lunch on campus HOW DARE I so feck them forever until I die.

Yeah but Bewley's isn't open.
    And O'Briens only sells decomposing bile of wet sock squeezings.
    And I can't go to Chill as a matter of principle because five years ago long long before it was Chill whatever and whoever it was then kicked me out for attempting to eat my own lunch on campus HOW DARE I so feck them forever until I die.

O'Briens on Campus is muck in fairness.

O'Briens on Campus is muck in fairness.
    Not that I would ever again give them my money, but I nevertheless get angry every time I walk past the one near Trinity and see they give a big discount to them. It's not even on their campus! Like... FOR INSTANCE... THE ONE IN MAYNOOTH! SODS!

I don't know why I'm angry, if I was dying of thirst I'd sooner drink out of an Arts block toilet than give them money, but I can't help it, my hatred keeps me alive. Much in the same way as without the constant stress I'd have no energy. I need a holiday.

Not that I would ever again give them my money, but I nevertheless get angry every time I walk past the one near Trinity and see they give a big discount to them. It's not even on their campus! Like... FOR INSTANCE... THE ONE IN MAYNOOTH! SODS!

I don't know why I'm angry, if I was dying of thirst I'd sooner drink out of an Arts block toilet than give them money, but I can't help it, my hatred keeps me alive. Much in the same way as without the constant stress I'd have no energy. I need a holiday.

Being angry keeps us ALIVE

I had O'Briens coffee once. Biggest waste of money ever. And the prices of the food are ridiculous.

• Advertisement

I had O'Briens coffee once. Biggest waste of money ever. And the prices of the food are ridiculous.

4.95 for a 2 filling sandwich.. RIDICULOUS

I've been awake since before it was today. I'm feeling emotional and need to lie down for a bit. Listening to Nine Inch Nails isn't helping. Next time I see the pro-life dudes* blockading the Arts block or JH... I'm going to suggest the best place to stand is outside O'Briens.

*and they were all dudes last time I saw them...

edit... ooh 200 pages!

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Say I wanted to bring a certain lady friend back and I'm staying on South campus during exams and the gates are locked.. How would I go about doing this apart from climbing the library gate?

I've been awake since before it was today. I'm feeling emotional and need to lie down for a bit. Listening to Nine Inch Nails isn't helping. Next time I see the pro-life dudes* blockading the Arts block or JH... I'm going to suggest the best place to stand is outside O'Briens.

*and they were all dudes last time I saw them...

edit... ooh 200 pages!

Someone's not using boards right :pac:

Someone's not using boards right :pac:
    That's weird.
    It's 250 on the mobile site.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

Feck your starbucks or obriens - drink machine in the arts block ftw!
    Next time I see the pro-life dudes* blockading the Arts block or JH... I'm going to suggest the best place to stand is outside O'Briens.
    I've never seen this crowd, do they only congregate during summer/on weekends when there's no people on campus? (which would say alot)

That's weird.
    It's 250 on the mobile site.

75 for 40 posts per page :P

Planemo wrote: »
    I've never seen this crowd, do they only congregate during summer/on weekends when there's no people on campus? (which would say alot)

They do be knocking around during the year. Usually cause the back doors of JH to be closed so no-one can "surprise" them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Planemo wrote: »
    Feck your starbucks or obriens - drink machine in the arts block ftw!

€1 (or is it €2) hot choclate! *drools*

• Advertisement

Lawds, I can't wait to get back. I need people in my life.

Advertisement