Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Sardonicat wrote: »
    AKA Thesis fuel. I think I would have dehydrated in the ART'S PACR only for that stuff.

You mean to say Andreas wasn't out immediately telling you not to be drinking near the computers?! Was told to stop eating Polos one time, ridiculous! He reminds me of this "Put the fork down"

"Put the fork down"

"God, Tom and his bloody whistle"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

You mean to say Andreas wasn't out immediately telling you not to be drinking near the computers?!

You mean Andreas is still there?! I think he's great. He gave the whole computer room a lecture on hand sanitation during the Swine flu epidemic. Quite right too!

I wouldn't dare drink it in the PACR, it was either on the blue chairs staring at the socs posters or out the front/back have a ciggie and a chat with the campus cats.

He had a sh1t fit one time in Rye Hall at the end of an exam when one person didn't stop writing at the end "Put your paper down. YOUR PAPER WILL BE CANCELLED! You have five seconds 5..4..3...2...1 *puts down mic and marches down to grab exam paper*" it was a well fought fight on both sides let me tell you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I've to do nearly two semesters worth of work before August to have a chance of passing my course *cue Rocky-esque montage*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Barleybooley is buying moar hot chocolate.
    Delicious!

• Advertisement

How so Joe wrote: »
    Barleybooley is buying moar hot chocolate.
    Delicious!

HOW DO YOU KNOW?! *creeped out*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Hot chocolate from the machine in ARTS block, oh how I've missed thee. Nice to be back, borderline bittersweet, but nice. Four years of research, let's be having you :D
    I remember Rob buying me one during first year...been hooked on them ever since....CURSE YOU!!!!

Oh, and totes am. I regret nothing except that I can't have it as some sort of IV. JUST HOOK IT UP TO MY VEINS!

I can stop any time I want*

*Lies

That hot chocolate is probably going to be the thing I miss most when I finish :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

He had a sh1t fit one time in Rye Hall at the end of an exam when one person didn't stop writing at the end "Put your paper down. YOUR PAPER WILL BE CANCELLED! You have five seconds 5..4..3...2...1 *puts down mic and marches down to grab exam paper*" it was a well fought fight on both sides let me tell you!

God i almost forgot about him, is he still around?

• Advertisement

HOW DO YOU KNOW?! *creeped out*
    You waved at me, what do you mean how do I know?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

jpcarlow wrote: »
    Hot chocolate from the machine in ARTS block, oh how I've missed thee. Nice to be back, borderline bittersweet, but nice. Four years of research, let's be having you :D
    I remember Rob buying me one during first year...been hooked on them ever since....CURSE YOU!!!!

You're welcome -_-

banquo wrote: »
    You're welcome -_-
    the addiction is cruel as i'm not in maynooth on a regular basis :P

efla wrote: »
    God i almost forgot about him, is he still around?

Pretty sure he is. Alas, no more exams for me with him though, super sad face.
    You waved at me, what do you mean how do I know?

Ah, it all makes sense now! Now I can put a face with the name :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭girlonfire

I've to do nearly two semesters worth of work before August to have a chance of passing my course *cue Rocky-esque montage*

You can do it!:)

X

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Ah, it all makes sense now! Now I can put a face with the name :D

Nah, Barleybooley was totes magotes waving at me, not you how so joe :rolleyes:

Hmm first time on here since elections, and seems we are back to the usual summer questions from Leaving certs. D'awwww bless :p

Anyone about for a summer beers/meet up next week or some time in the coming weeks? No?
    Just me?

forever alone

Can't you leave me with my illusions that people might want to wave at me? Sometimes? No?
    Fine, I'll just sit in the corner on my own. :(

Hmm first time on here since elections, and seems we are back to the usual summer questions from Leaving certs. D'awwww bless :p

Anyone about for a summer beers/meet up next week or some time in the coming weeks? No?
    Just me?

forever alone
    I'm in :)

Meet up sounds good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

I'll be around wednesday if that suits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

preferably thursday but yeah im around

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Will be up Tuesday for meetings but probably hang around til Thurs/Fri, so somebody else decide :p

Just me?

forever alone
    Can't you leave me with my illusions that people might want to wave at me? Sometimes? No?
    Fine, I'll just sit in the corner on my own. :(

Girls, please! There's enough barleybooley for everyone (aided by consumption of hot chocolate)
    Will be up Tuesday for meetings but probably hang around til Thurs/Fri, so somebody else decide :p

Oh, you're starting work soon, right? Super fun happy times! Maybe...Wednesday? A nice little break during the week?

Oh, thesis. /shakes fist

That awkward moment when you spill blueberries all over the floor in Tesco and James McInerney is standing behind you in the queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

*looks at his profile*

..... :O. One man?!?!

Leaving Certs! Everywhere! In the forum! In the arts block!
    They don't even go here!

I accidentally all my printing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

preferably thursday but yeah im around

Same I'll be around on thursday.

• Advertisement

I'll likely be in Cabra Wednesday evening :(

Advertisement