Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Spent 20 mins trying to open my locker today. After quite a whlie of furiously swearing at the lock and some violent shaking/kicking/looking like a deranged locker killer. I had a eureka moment and realised that infact I was abusing the wrong locker and that mine was furtherdown the corridor :o

Also wish all the 6th years would just get out of the arts block ! Theyre EVERYWHERE!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Spent 20 mins trying to open my locker today. After quite a whlie of furiously swearing at the lock and some violent shaking/kicking/looking like a deranged locker killer. I had a eureka moment and realised that infact I was abusing the wrong locker and that mine was furtherdown the corridor :o

Awks... :P

Awks... :P

Indeed, there was a bunch of people standing outside the language centre at the time who totally seen all of it ! :pac:

Nice way to start the morning anyway ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

They said there'd be puppies.

They LIED

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

They LIED

The puppies were sick though. Poor puppies :(

• Advertisement

They LIED

I know I was devastated I went over TWICE but still NO PUPPIES!! :mad:

I'm going to fail my exams now !!I NEEDED THOSE PUPPIES!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'm glad there was no puppies, anyone seen or read Of Mice and Men.

I would have had a Lennie moment with those puppies today.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

There's supposed to be a second puppy day, they better not dogsappoint me again.

I'm so sorry

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

The puppies are meant to be there next Tuesday.

• Advertisement

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    The puppies are meant to be there next Tuesday.

I finish my exams on Saturday :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Oh, my sweet summer child, I start on Saturday.

I hope the first half of that sentence wasn't creepy. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

Me too! And I only started to study today... I can see myself panicking any minute now...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,775 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I don't start till Monday....

The exams officially start Friday right?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

I'm starting on Monday, but I'm not finished until the 23rd. How disgusting :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Boeing777 wrote: »
    I'm starting on Monday, but I'm not finished until the 23rd. How disgusting :(

Starting Friday and im not finished until the 23rd urghhhh! The same happened to me with the Leaving cert too :/ Always waiting till near the end

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

deise_girl wrote: »
    Starting Friday and im not finished until the 23rd urghhhh! The same happened to me with the Leaving cert too :/ Always waiting till near the end

Ouch. The only consolation for me is that I've no Saturday exams. I had two Saturday exams for both semesters last year so I'm delighted I've none this year.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Boeing777 wrote: »
    Ouch. The only consolation for me is that I've no Saturday exams. I had two Saturday exams for both semesters last year so I'm delighted I've none this year.

Ive 2 Saturday exams in the middle of it! Haha I was certainly given the mouldy end of the stick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Be graaaaaand!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Can't get motivated to study at all, and can't get to the library. I think if i had a day in the library id get some motivation :( If that makes any sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭qwerty1991

For anyone with early morning study blues, try a mocha in Coffee Mill. Got one to go this morning. They use galaxy hot chocolate in it. NOM is not the word :D

I have two Saturday exams, and there's no buses from Trim to Maynooth on Saturday. F*ck my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

I start and finish this day week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

I have two Saturday exams, and there's no buses from Trim to Maynooth on Saturday. F*ck my life.

CS151 and MT210S are glorious ways to spend our Saturday!

Valar morghulis ;)

Hate to be you Start on Saturday FINISH on Saturday :D

3 Weeks off BOOM!!:cool:

And they're both at 9:30am, and I don't know how I'm going to get to Maynooth on the 18th. :(

And they're both at 9:30am, and I don't know how I'm going to get to Maynooth on the 18th. :(

Taxi ?

Charge it to the exams office , they'll love that !! :pac:

In seriousness tough culd you not come dwn on the friday and stay on south campus ?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kragenmore

if i were to fail exams this year, and i had to repeat in august, would i still be able to do erasmus next year or no?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Start Friday the 10th, finish Monday the 13th.

3 exams, 3 hours each all starting at 3.30...

the occurrence of the number 3 in my schedule is unsettling considering 3 is a cúnty number

think about it at 3 people are whingey fúcks, 13= little teenage hardies, 30=....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭littleblackDRS

Start Friday the 10th, finish Monday the 13th.

3 exams, 3 hours each all starting at 3.30...

the occurrence of the number 3 in my schedule is unsettling considering 3 is a cúnty number

think about it at 3 people are whingey fúcks, 13= little teenage hardies, 30=....

Psychology? :p I am in absolute bits about Relational Frame Theory. Just want it over :(

Advertisement