Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

They just moved over to where the jewelry shop was. I'd love to know how many different shops have opened and closed in Manor Mills since I moved to Maynooth, it must be in the hundreds at this stage :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

They just moved over to where the jewelry shop was. I'd love to know how many different shops have opened and closed in Manor Mills since I moved to Maynooth, it must be in the hundreds at this stage :pac:

Hah fair enough. I knew Pulse wouldn't last, I'm surprised that it lasted as long as it did tbh!

I was gutted when noname closed! Some seriously tack stuff there but they had some great gems in the sale section!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Ba ba ba baba Baby Bel. Forgotten how fricking tasty those little wheels of joyous cheese are!

Tried to heat a cup of milk for hot chocolate in the microwave and ended up nearly burning down the house. Thank god my housemate was here or I'd have stood staring at the flames saying "oh jesus fcuking christ" all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

Apparently Holland & Barrett is going to be opening in Manor Mills where Click used to be, might be somewhere to throw in a CV into if anyone's looking for work.

Ah great, a Holland and Barrett, the place to go for all your placebo's.
    I wonder how long they will last in the hall of broken dreams that is Manor Mills.

• Advertisement

Tried to heat a cup of milk for hot chocolate in the microwave and ended up nearly burning down the house. Thank god my housemate was here or I'd have stood staring at the flames saying "oh jesus fcuking christ" all night.

How did you manage that? was it not on fire before you put it in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭girlonfire

Alt_Grrr wrote: »
    I wonder how long they will last in the hall of broken dreams that is Manor Mills.

Bahahaha!
    It really is a hall of broken dreams:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

what the hell???

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Ah great, a Holland and Barrett, the place to go for all your placebo's.

when dunnes closes there the whole center will fold, then ill need everybody's investment to turn it into an indoor go-kart track, massive nightclub, crack den (or all 3) . Infact even flooding the carpark using the river and renting out bumper boats would be a better idea than a shopping center there.

How did you manage that? was it not on fire before you put it in?
    No, it was fine. It's kinda old so I suppose the wiring went or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

I just dont understand all this opening and closing of bag shops and bagel factorys? do people not do research on shops that existed recently when going to open up a business?

how was a bag shop at the back of the center gonna do better than the one right at the entrance?

also, why cant they just stfu and open up a subway.

I'd fcuking love it if they opened a Subway in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

mmmmmm, bagel factory.
    Delicious, delicious bagel factory...

<3

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I'd fcuking love it if they opened a Subway in Maynooth.

subway, KFC, penneys - 3 good ideas for maynooth

gourmet coffee / expensive fancy food , bags, nightclub/pub that you have to pay in to, travel agent, another convenience shop , another chinese, acupuncture / alternative medicine , any kind of luxury goods shop, a pet shop or dog grooming service , estate agent - these are things maynooth already has / does not need (more of)

Convert the center (or at least part of) into a cinema....PROFIT

subway, KFC, penneys - 3 good ideas for maynooth

I think I have enough subway points to buy a franchise... it might be an interesting business venture.

*EDIT* Just checked, Subway want €74,965.19 to buy a franchise... (checks wallet) which is exactly €74960.08 more then I have atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Goddammit.......I've been waiting over a year for these results, and the feckin site has crashed. (fake surprise smiley).

Luckily, I'm drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

When are you on Boards and not? *^.^*

Goddammit.......I've been waiting over a year for these results, and the feckin site has crashed. (fake surprise smiley).

Luckily, I'm drunk.
    A year? Good God, they make you wait a year for masters results? I will never b patient enough to wait that long!

Naw, I deferred so I could finish my thesis over here (up to the end of October 2011).

So......I suppose a year is an over exaggeration by about 4 months. :P

• Advertisement

Who is this funky penguin guy? :confused:

:p

when's your thesis due how so joe? If it's before the end of August you'll get your results in September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

Naw, I deferred so I could finish my thesis over here (up to the end of October 2011).

So......I suppose a year is an over exaggeration by about 4 months. :P

Ganbattene <3

Im also drunk

Gorit!

2:1........やっぱり!

Who is this funky penguin guy? :confused:

:p

Funky Penguin BMus, MA. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

You forgot the Sensei...

It's considered rude to call yourself sensei, ye bollox.

It's considered rude to call yourself sensei, ye bollox.
    Is it a sensei-tive issue? :pac:

Tis.......so I need some sensei-tive tissues for these tears. ;_;

when's your thesis due how so joe? If it's before the end of August you'll get your results in September.
    End of next month. I have my results already, I just want confirmation of my stupid French to Irish grade conversions.
    Grrr. =(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Searching high and low for a member of security to let me into the Science Building so I can put something on and they are NOWHERE to be seen and their number is engaged too, thank feck it's not an actual emergency :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I really need to hurry up with these essays :/ August is only 5 weeks away! So far I'm finished 0.

Advertisement