Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

Is it just me, or is webmail not working?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I'm having the same problem. Keeps diverting to the calendar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Pfft webmail is ****e anyways ! :pac:

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Pfft webmail is ****e anyways ! :pac:

I agree. God be with the days when a letter was delivered by a postman.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

That's why I have my e-mails sent to my Gmail account. :D

• Advertisement

I do the same but, most annoyingly, I need to log into the webmail when I'm replying to people.

I do the same but, most annoyingly, I need to log into the webmail when I'm replying to people.

Cant you not just set up your gmail to reply as your nuim account ?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

Cant you not just set up your gmail to reply as your nuim account ?

Yep and you can tell it to sent the emails via the NUIM mail server so you don't get that annoying outlook problem where they can see your gmail address.

I just booked afternoon tea AND brunch for my "birthday lunch " tomorrow but I have to pick one and I cant HELP !!!! :(

Can you do that with Hotmail? (And yes I know all about how terrible Hotmail is but I've had it for too long at this stage)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

I just booked afternoon tea AND brunch for my "birthday lunch " tomorrow but I have to pick one and I cant HELP !!!! :(

Afternoon tea > brunch.

Afternoon tea > brunch.

But the brunch menu looks soo tasty !! http://www.whitefriargrill.ie/menus_detail.php?type=30

and MCR yeah you can do that with hotmail but I'd also get rid of hotmail , import all your mail from it into gmail that you want to keep and then set up forwarding so that all mail sent to your hotmail would then go to your gmail ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Can you do that with Hotmail? (And yes I know all about how terrible Hotmail is but I've had it for too long at this stage)

New gmail account. Forward your nuim and your hotmail to it. Hotmail avoided. Everyone's a winner. Especially you since you can avoid hotmail. Its seriously ****. Like, seriously.

Yea, yea. Boo hiss hotmail.

But the brunch menu looks soo tasty !! http://www.whitefriargrill.ie/menus_detail.php?type=30

That looks so good

That looks so good

Now you know my predicament.... :pac:

Now you know my predicament.... :pac:

There is but one solution: Pit the chefs against each other in a deathmatch.

Or flip a coin :P

and MCR yeah you can do that with hotmail but I'd also get rid of hotmail , import all your mail from it into gmail that you want to keep and then set up forwarding so that all mail sent to your hotmail would then go to your gmail ;)

Brunch. Definitely brunch.

Guys, I know that most of us know who each other is but can we leave names out as much as possible? Keep some aspect of anonymity on here?

Guys, I know that most of us know who each other is but can we leave names out as much as possible? Keep some aspect of anonymity on here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I&feature=kp

• Advertisement

On a more serious note though sorry :(

On a more serious note though sorry :(

No it's fine! Everyone knows who I am at this stage! I just don't want to encourage a habit of it for others!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

So what's wrong with LiveMail (formerly hotmail)? Personally I'm starting to hate Gmail. If I want my emails in a simple list sorted by date it's nearly impossible to get on Gmail, Gmail wants to give everything it's own tab and a label and make it impossible to delete.

1483071_10152423420794314_465813090602760102_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Is it just me or is Housing going to be such an absolutey serious issue this year?? Myself and a friend are looking for 2 rooms in the one house and we can't find them anywhere :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

It was a massive issue last year so with even more students coming to Maynooth this year, I presume it will be an even greater problem this year. Unfortunately a stressful few months ahead for a lot of students.

GarIT wrote: »
    So what's wrong with LiveMail (formerly hotmail)? Personally I'm starting to hate Gmail. If I want my emails in a simple list sorted by date it's nearly impossible to get on Gmail, Gmail wants to give everything it's own tab and a label and make it impossible to delete.

My gmail is still sorted by daTE

na na na na naaaa :P

Also I drink things :D

oh oh oh,
    six thousand and first post!!

:P

• Advertisement

GarIT wrote: »

You can't delete things in Gmail, you can archive them, but they aren't gone.
    Are you one of these people who deletes emails after you are done with them?

I have 15GB of email storage, I don't think I'll ever use that amount.

(also its easy to turn off the groups thing.)

Advertisement