Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

FINISSHHHHEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

and now I feel weird 'cos I've drank too much coffee pre exams and now I've no where to focus my energy !! :S I've litrally a whole month of nothing to do !! Its bizarre and slightly unsettling 'cos I've been so busy for the past 9 months. I'm sure I'll get used to it though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭thirteen.

I loved that calculus paper :D

thirteen. wrote: »
    I loved that calculus paper :D

Yeah it wasn't as bad as I'd thought

First question annoyed me though 'cos I couldn't decide if it was arctan or just substitution so I did both and both worked so that was no help :pac:

Also silly me forgot to but a minus on front of cos when I differentiated sin but only realised as they took my paper away. Oh well ITS OVER :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Yeah it wasn't as bad as I'd thought

First question annoyed me though 'cos I couldn't decide if it was arctan or just substitution so I did both and both worked so that was no help :pac:

Also silly me forgot to but a minus on front of cos when I differentiated sin but only realised as they took my paper away. Oh well ITS OVER :D

The derivative of sin is a positive cos !

TheBody wrote: »
    The derivative of sin is a positive cos !

Well thats good news ! I'd obviously written it down wrong in my notes in that case :pac:

I made a good mistake for once yaayyy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Well thats good news ! I'd obviously written it down wrong in my notes in that case :pac:

I made a good mistake for once yaayyy :D

Perhaps you are mixing it up with integration. The integral of sin is negative cos.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Martin Grehan is about to lose the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

banquo wrote: »

Woo!!!!!! :D He looked like he was going to get a seat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

banquo wrote: »

Even though this is a fairly plain statement, I can sense the glee! :pac:

jubella wrote: »

It couldn't happen to anyone more deserving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

GarIT wrote: »
    It couldn't happen to anyone more deserving.

::cough:Naoise:cough::

Planemo wrote: »
    ::cough:Naoise:cough::

I don't think Naoise wants to introduce traveller law and the idea of disputes should be solved by a fight rather than a court. Along with closing our borders to all people and make trading with the outside world illegal. It might be an exaggerating but he does spout a lot of crazy.

I don't think Naoise wants to introduce traveller law and the idea of disputes should be solved by a fight rather than a court. Along with closing our borders to all people and make trading with the outside world illegal. It might be an exaggerating but he does spout a lot of crazy.

Putting aside my personal opinion on Naoise (not a fan :p), I just really hate when people use student politics as a springboard to being a career politician, without any actual work/life experience. I disagree with a lot of Grehan's viewpoints and he was a bit clueless about what powers a councillor has, but he is genuine and most importantly, not in Fianna Fúcking Fáil.

But Naoise is set to win a seat so fúck me I suppose.

Putting aside my personal opinion on Naoise (not a fan :p), I just really hate when people use student politics as a springboard to being a career politician, without any actual work/life experience. I disagree with a lot of Grehan's viewpoints and he was a bit clueless about what powers a councillor has, but he is genuine and most importantly, not in Fianna Fúcking Fáil.

But Naoise is set to win a seat so fúck me I suppose.

You all know there are some lecturers that just cant lecture, well Grehan is one of the politicians that just can't politician, being a genuine guy isn't that great when you are genuinely not a nice guy. Most of the prople running don't have degrees so they are much worse off than Naoise. A bit clueless about his powers, he thinks getting elected as one of 9 local representatives will give him the powers of the Furer so he can completely reconfigure the economy without consulting anyone who actually knows about economics.

In reality party politics has nothing to do with the local elections.

TheBody wrote: »
    Perhaps you are mixing it up with integration. The integral of sin is negative cos.

Maybe I always do that ! But whatever it is I don't care anymore 'cos IM FREE FROM MATH FOREVER !!:D

jubella wrote: »

I JUST HAVE AN IMAGE OF HIM DANCING ON TOP OF a chair like a leprechaun in the middle of the RDS squealing like a pig with glee :pac:

In reality party politics has nothing to do with the local elections.
    It does or Labour wouldn't have "taken a shellacking" like they have. This election is a forecast to the GE in two years, where FF will make major gains. It just annoys me that people have such short memories.

It does or Labour wouldn't have "taken a shellacking" like they have. This election is a forecast to the GE in two years, where FF will make major gains. It just annoys me that people have such short memories.

Sure FF are GREAT !! Didn't they bring us a FANTASTIC tiger economy ?

Great bunch of lads ! :P

Party politics has an affect on who gets voted for but it doesn't actually have an affect on how the counsellors do their work. There is no party line to follow on the councils so each person should be judjed individually rather than on their party.

I'm not in Maynooth but my first 4 preferences covered all the major parties except for SF, I'm usually a supporter of SF when they have a reasonably intelligent candidate but they didn't have any candidates with a brain cell between them in my area.

Party politics has an affect on who gets voted for but it doesn't actually have an affect on how the counsellors do their work
    True.
    Maynooth isn't my constituency either, this whole exchange is me reaching a new low for procrastination.

• Advertisement

True.
    Maynooth isn't my constituency either, this whole exchange is me reaching a new low for procrastination.

Me too :P I've people coming to see the house for renting next year first thing tomorrow morning and I've so much study to do but elections....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

My constituency is on the verge of electing a candidate that had this

nidge2.jpg

Shameful

Me too :P I've people coming to see the house for renting next year first thing tomorrow morning and I've so much study to do but elections....
    With the state of the rental market in Maynooth, you could greet them with a flamethrower and they'd still take the house.

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    My constituency is on the verge of electing a candidate that had this

nidge2.jpg

Shameful

We had one of them too, vote women because only women are competent enough to run a town. I'm serious.

We also had a guy that refuses to have his picture taken without sunglasses.

And a guy that promised to stop down if he doesn't get the water change, property tax and USC abolished within a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

We also had a guy that refuses to have his picture taken without sunglasses.

Please tell me you're not in the Cabra area...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,140 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone that is a student now or was a student since the current government got in and voted Labour on Friday is a Turncoat of the Theon Greyjoy variety.

Lying bastards will go the same as the Green Party and PDs after the next general election.

We need new parties in this country not nut jobs that seize an opportunity and do **** all when elected and fizzle out.

I'm disappointed ThWip locked the summer job thread, it was heating up nicely and my popcorn had just finished in the microwave when he locked it.

Not a happy camper, what am I supposed to laugh at while eating my popcorn now =(

How so Joe wrote: »

No why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Just a joke about Declan06.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

How so Joe wrote: »

I will be telling this joke to everyone I meet.

Advertisement