Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

So.. does anyone know if the results will be available online Thursday or Friday this year?

I know/think we get them in the post on Friday, but are they usually up online before that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

So.. does anyone know if the results will be available online Thursday or Friday this year?
    Whenever they decide to stop torturing us and flip the switch to let us see them.

Whenever the exam board meets, it's usually that afternoon they let us see them. I'm not in Maynooth so I can't wander into my supervisor's office to check the exam board meeting date, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭qwerty1991

The Exam board meeting the Wednesday the 25th.... so is it a possiblity we may get our results online then? :S

^I wouldn't bet on it before Thursday afternoon... but then again, four or five years ago they came out two days before I got them in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Is it acceptable to put my entire life on hold until I have watched all ten seasons of Grey's anatomy? I only started watching a few weeks ago, but I am officially obsessed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

How so Joe wrote: »
    Is it acceptable to put my entire life on hold until I have watched all ten seasons of Grey's anatomy? I only started watching a few weeks ago, but I am officially obsessed.

ER is a FAR superior drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

TheBody wrote: »

A few years ago they were rerunning it on Sky and what was the first episode I saw? The one where Green is diagnosed with a brain tumor. Inconsolable doesn't even cover it.

A few years ago they were rerunning it on Sky and what was the first episode I saw? The one where Green is diagnosed with a brain tumor. Inconsolable doesn't even cover it.

I have series 1-8 on DVD. Epic stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,139 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Am watching the sopranos myself tonight, the usual can't sleep clown will eat me excuse, gonna start at midnight and stop at 6am so about 8 episodes, rinse and repeat for the next 5 nights.

Damn this wait for the results, I just want to start with the essays I have to do but they won't put them up until the results are out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I'm very tempted to start watching it again! I've no supernatural, doctor who or sherlock! How so Joe keeps mentioning it and now I want to watch it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

****ing yes!

also only recently realised that Taggart was played by the same lady who played Velma in the Scooby Doo movies

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

ER is defo better but it won't stop me watching Grey's either!

ER is defo better but it won't stop me watching Grey's either!

Oh, I agree, ER is magnificent, but I've seen all 15 series of ER, whereas I have never watched Grey's before!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Damn you lot. I've just started watching ER again...

Damn you lot. I've just started watching ER again...

Damn nothing, ER is amazing. Look at how little Noah Wyle is! And George Clooney and Juliana Margulies... It's just amazing.

How so Joe wrote: »
    Damn nothing, ER is amazing. Look at how little Noah Wyle is! And George Clooney and Juliana Margulies... It's just amazing.

Always preferred Wyle to Clooney

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Meanwhile I'm currently flicking between Breaking Bad, Smallville and American Horror Story, good ****.

Meanwhile I'm currently flicking between Breaking Bad, Smallville and American Horror Story, good ****.

When you finish Smallville come to me for the comic continuations

#AlwaysWorking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Thwip! wrote: »
    When you finish Smallville come to me for the comic continuations

#AlwaysWorking

I'm on season 3
    I just want him to fly already :(

I just finished seasons 1 and 2 of The Killing. Good stuff.

Also finished season 1 of Fargo, and that is brilliant! Highly recommended.

• Advertisement

Thwip! wrote: »
    Always preferred Wyle to Clooney

Me too. I had a serious man-crush on Dr. Carter back in the day.

So has everyone successfully been resisting the urge to check if their results are magically online?......... you know, just in case.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

mickstupp wrote: »
    So has everyone successfully been resisting the urge to check if their results are magically online?......... you know, just in case.........

No but you just made me do it and....

They're not there !!!! :(

Yeah but just because yours aren't there doesn't mean mine aren't...

EDIT: *le sigh*

I'd almost forgotten about results 'cos my mind was preoccupied with the wellies or converse debate for Biffy on Saturday

I'm on season 3
    I just want him to fly already :(

SOON!
    Me too. I had a serious man-crush on Dr. Carter back in the day.

DITTO

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Mine are :D

Graduated last year......
    :pac:

I've to do this dance as part of a flashmob for my job this summer and 4 times a week in front of 800 kids LUCKY ME =D !! (skip to 8:56 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTIBUyoTyAk

aaabbbb wrote: »
    I've to do this dance as part of a flashmob for my job this summer and 4 times a week in front of 800 kids LUCKY ME =D !! (skip to 8:56 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTIBUyoTyAk

lol! That's fairly tragic to be fair!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭thirteen.

Every time I see a post on this thread I keep thinking the results are out :(

Advertisement