Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

banquo wrote: »
    She's a wanker like that alright.

I was home for A DAY and someone who I was gonna meet stood me up. Forgive me for not being a social butterfly all the time!

Gonna be home next in... Basically never, my parents don't live in Kildare any more. Soz!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

How so Joe wrote: »
    I was home for A DAY and someone who I was gonna meet stood me up. Forgive me for not being a social butterfly all the time!

What a wanker!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Lads, in a 3 year degree which years are taken towards your degree? Thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Lads, in a 3 year degree which years are taken towards your degree? Thanks

Either 100% third or 33% second and 67% third depending on which gives the higher overall mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭deex

Does anyone know which clubs/socs hold events or training during commuter hours? Between like, 9 and 5 maybe?
    The only one I can think of atm is Trampolining!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

deex wrote: »
    Does anyone know which clubs/socs hold events or training during commuter hours? Between like, 9 and 5 maybe?

Archey used to train during the days

Edit: i was a commuter, badminton was on at a reasonable hour to make a train also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

What a wanker!
    You are the MOST FRUSTRATING person.

How so Joe wrote: »
    You are the MOST FRUSTRATING person.

a.baa-You-love-me-.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

deex wrote: »

I think Ultimate Frisbee runs from 4-6 on a Thursday if that's your thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

ahh the new iphone 6 plus ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

MU has a Technology+ program, which I presume is about technology.

It's website is a Google Sites thing.

I do not miss Maynooth at times like this.

7xRQ9ZL.jpg

7xRQ9ZL.jpg

dejection.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I don't feel very well.
    I'm killing time trying to not eat everything in sight within the next 15 mins...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Swan Curry

Hey guys,I've got a few quick questions about the changing rooms in the sports centre.

What are the changing rooms like?Are there any differences between the different changing rooms?How busy are they in the evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Swan Curry wrote: »
    Hey guys,I've got a few quick questions about the changing rooms in the sports centre.

What are the changing rooms like?Are there any differences between the different changing rooms?How busy are they in the evening?

They are very... compact. I was in there this evening and they were quite enough but don't know what it's like normally.

enhanced-3720-1411477428-39.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Chocolate for breakfast makes it feel like Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

mickstupp wrote: »
    Chocolate for breakfast makes it feel like Christmas.

Pain au chocolat? ooOOOOooh!

Which reminds me. I'm here at stupid o'clock. Are there any decent places to get a hot beverage of the caffeinated kind to stop me from meandering meaninglessly through the grounds like a first year zombie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Falthyron wrote: »

I still love you footbridge!

Edit: Wow, those green chairs have been there for 30 years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭thirteen.

What's the story with doc's in maynooth?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

thirteen. wrote: »

480c7d272c36496aad7670b47dcf0f99.jpg

Uhh...can you be a little more specific?? What is it that you want to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,941 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I think he wants to know which doctors are in Maynooth. The Student Services Centre has a clinic open from either 9 to 5 or 6, and IIRC at least an hour each day is for walk-in patients.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

It's all .docx now.

Here's the link:

https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/campus-life/student-wellbeing-support/student-health-centre

Walk in in the morning you my not be seen but you can make an appt. Depends if you need a doc or a nurse .. usually the doc is harder to get hold of!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I'd say if you're in a rush and don't want to wait two or three weeks for an appointment, the doctor beside the hotel charges 20 quid with a student card, it's walk in every morning including Saturday. The doctor on campus is lovely, but you'll be waiting a while.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

mickstupp wrote: »
    I'd say if you're in a rush and don't want to wait two or three weeks for an appointment, the doctor beside the hotel charges 20 quid with a student card, it's walk in every morning including Saturday. The doctor on campus is lovely, but you'll be waiting a while.

I've never had to wait that long for an appt, even during walk-in. In my experience I'd avoid Gaffney. Never found him the nicest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭Dickie10

where is the best place to park up a car overnight in maynooth campus, I have the parking docket , but heard about the break in and joyridin last week so nervous now! does anyone else park up overnight when staying in maynooth for bevvies?

• Advertisement

Dickie10 wrote: »
    where is the best place to park up a car overnight in maynooth campus, I have the parking docket , but heard about the break in and joyridin last week so nervous now! does anyone else park up overnight when staying in maynooth for bevvies?

In my experience people parked where they were staying but id say soemwhere like the SU carpark wouldnt be any good for joyriders so it'd be better than say the big long one at the front of the campus.. but cant say for certain, and breakins are gonna happen anywhere.. no guarentee on anything though...

Advertisement