Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭Dickie10

yeah think il bring it to the house so

actually just thought what about the south campus would the gates be shut at night? like the big ones on south entrance?

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Dickie10 wrote: »
    actually just thought what about the south campus would the gates be shut at night? like the big ones on south entrance?

Afaik they close them at like 10 or 11 and they close the gate beside the library over the little bridge so you may be safer there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I've just discovered I love hazelnut lattes.
    I've also discovered reading week is really close.
    This is a good day.

it is a good day, i also found that 3rd year seems to have less work if u dont mind reading than 2nd year,! anyone know of a nice spopt for pub grub in maynooth? i just won 60 euro and want a bit of lining in stomach apart from supermacs/mcds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Roost does the best pub grub in Maynooth imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

banquo wrote: »
    Roost does the best pub grub in Maynooth imo.

Beware of anything with mince, it's friggin' rank. Their nachos are top notch though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Beware of anything with mince, it's friggin' rank.....
    Their nachos are top notch though!

5084175.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Had to select my 3rd year Biology dissertation topic this evening and my top two preferences were gone in seconds. The facility opened at 8pm and almost everything was filled before 8:01pm :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

It's always the way! Sucks!

• Advertisement

What the actual flip?

Pst: leave out the "youtube.com" bit when posting vids!

I have never nor will I ever watch Sh*te-anic. :pac:

Michael Bay Titanic...

IfMichaelBayhaddirectedTitanic-88285.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Boeing777 wrote: »
    Had to select my 3rd year Biology dissertation topic this evening and my top two preferences were gone in seconds. The facility opened at 8pm and almost everything was filled before 8:01pm :(

Jeebus! Thats quick!!

Beware of anything with mince, it's friggin' rank. Their nachos are top notch though!

Once waited 50 minutes for nachos before leaving. How long could nachos take? I always imagine nachos being shaved off one giant-nacho-ball with some kinda of novelty large cheese grater. The kind that really super fat people have in their homes because they need extra large slices of cheese for their 1.5 square foot sandwiches, also novelly large. That's the kind of weirdo Eurotrash would have on as a guest when I was a teenager.

This post brought to you by Insomnia and Channel 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I feel like no matter how much info I get from graduate studies, no matter how many times they attempt to explain a thing, I still can't understand what they're saying because they're never clear enough. And then when I ask it's like they're just recopying and repasting the same information so I just give up.

One hour until Apple Event.

i-m-so-excited-en-ffffff-574x420.jpg

banquo wrote: »
    One hour until Apple Event.

I'm sorry but...

Tommy_Lee_Facepalm_2574.png

Pffft. My image has at least one more smile than your image.

So, the cutest president that could (Michael D.) was on campus on Monday. Why wasn't more of a hubbub made of this? Anyone go to his talk?

So, the cutest president that could (Michael D.) was on campus on Monday. Why wasn't more of a hubbub made of this? Anyone go to his talk?

SYj3pZP.gif

It was all the rage on the twitterverse. Use Tweetdeck and you can create a column for custom searches, eg "maynooth" or...."michael d" *shudders*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I went and from listening to him, I felt incredibly proud that he was president of Ireland.

It was all the rage on the twitterverse. Use Tweetdeck and you can create a column for custom searches, eg "maynooth" or...."michael d" *shudders*

There's my problem, too damn sexy for Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Today is banquo's birthday, the facebooks told me so !

old-man.jpg

Vaguely recall taking a small drink last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Still can't decide if having a bar at a roller disco is an amazing idea or a truly awful one. Will have to go again to decide for sure.

How so Joe wrote: »
    Still can't decide if having a bar at a roller disco is an amazing idea or a truly awful one. Will have to go again to decide for sure.

roller-skating-comparison.gif?w=547

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

roller-skating-comparison.gif?w=547
    Luckily, I harbour no delusions about how ridiculous I looked. It's all good!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Toshi101

I know ive complained a few times already on this about it but why do the plug sockets never work wherever i sit in the library. GRRRRR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭angela1711

Toshi101 wrote: »
    I know ive complained a few times already on this about it but why do the plug sockets never work wherever i sit in the library. GRRRRR

Yeah, its the same for me :/

Advertisement