Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Finally got to see all the possible dissertation titles for Biology O_O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

DB21 wrote: »
    Finally got to see all the possible dissertation tiles for Biology O_O

Well there's ceramic, slate, marble, granite...
    And the colour range! Fabulous! Black, white, green, blue, terracotta, anything you can think of!

How so Joe wrote: »
    Well there's ceramic, slate, marble, granite...
    And the colour range! Fabulous! Black, white, green, blue, terracotta, anything you can think of!

:mad: :P

Hold up, hold up, isn't being logged into boards supposed to stop the ads appearing in-thread?
    How come I'm getting a load of ads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

i'm always getting ads regardless

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Hold up, hold up, isn't being logged into boards supposed to stop the ads appearing in-thread?
    How come I'm getting a load of ads?
    This thread explains all..

I seeeeee.
    Okay, I can deal with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Seren_ wrote: »
    Probably just store credit I'd say. They definitely will take it back anyway.

Arrrrgh, so sick. Hate having a bad cold ;___;

Yup, just been in and seen a sign saying store credit only, and returns only with a receipt!

Anyone working at a stall at Fairs day?

I see How so Joe will have another username change to give out about :D

@duddy - I'm going to be there pretty much all day doing two stands. Very ironic I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

That hypnotist Michael McCoy was unnnreaallll last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

I'm going to be there pretty much all day doing two stands. Very ironic I think.

Hurrah, I shall be helping set up and all that so I'll give ya a holler:D

@duddy - I'm going to be there pretty much all day doing two stands. Very ironic I think.
    I've been wanting a name change for a long time

kudos to anyone who gets where it's from....except kellie as i already told her, i think...it may have been siomha

Thwip! wrote: »

kudos to anyone who gets where it's from....except kellie as i already told her, i think...it may have been siomha

It's fairly obvious considering your avatar :pac:

It's fairly obvious considering your avatar :pac:
    well to be fair you would have to at least read a spider-man comic :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Jonah42 wrote: »
    That hypnotist Michael McCoy was unnnreaallll last night.
    Or maybe that's just what he wanted you to think ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Fogman

what's the story with campus security being total gee bags and clearing out every apartment with more than 10 in it? minus craic

Oh my god, was reading through the old chat thread, and Funky has closed his account too!!! So many of the old guard are gone now...

Fogman wrote: »
    what's the story with campus security being total gee bags and clearing out every apartment with more than 10 in it? minus craic

The college is planning on building more accommodation buildings. If the neighbours are able to raise continuous complaints about noise, it won't happen, simple as. Trust me, you're not the first set of on-campus tenants to have to put up with that rule, and you likely won't be the last.

The college is planning on building more accommodation buildings. If the neighbours are able to raise continuous complaints about noise, it won't happen, simple as. Trust me, you're not the first set of on-campus tenants to have to put up with that rule, and you likely won't be the last.

aye,but I remember been up a few times last year and it wasn't nearly as strict.Got a written warning for having a few a the lads over for the Celtic game monday night,there was only 13 or 14 there

They usually mellow out a bit after the first few weeks tbh. The RAs don't like breaking up parties, but if they get a complaint from someone they have to do it. Such a balls of a job I think. My friend got so much abuse (both verbal and physical) doing it.

• Advertisement

aye,but I remember been up a few times last year and it wasn't nearly as strict.Got a written warning for having a few a the lads over for the Celtic game monday night,there was only 13 or 14 there

Jesus, didn't know they were being that strict. Also, as Seren_ said, if there's complaints from within the building, it will be broken up fairly quickly

Jesus, didn't know they were being that strict. Also, as Seren_ said, if there's complaints from within the building, it will be broken up fairly quickly

yeah hopefully anyway. I mean I can deal with the fact that they broke it up but the written warning was a bit much, effectively told me I won't get campus again too. River seems to be far more strict than Village though.

4000 posts. I spend too much time on here :pac:

What is a Thwip! ??
    I don't care if it's a spiderman noise, I do not approve!
    JPCarlow and Your Text Here for lyyyyyffff!

Also, I totally came into Maynooth today, cuz I had stuff to do, and there was NOBODY around. What is it with the campus and Fridays? Surely SOME people stay up?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ahHerenow

ah now plan

ahHerenow wrote: »
    ah now plan

ah here,were you there?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Duddy wrote: »
    Probably just store credit I'd say. They definitely will take it back anyway.

Arrrrgh, so sick. Hate having a bad cold ;___;

Yup, just been in and seen a sign saying store credit only, and returns only with a receipt!

Anyone working at a stall at Fairs day?

I shall be on the HOFSOC stand all day! Getting nervous about it tbh!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

'twas me!

'twas me!
    ah i knew it was one of you :-P
    What is a Thwip! ??
    I don't care if it's a spiderman noise, I do not approve!
    JPCarlow and Your Text Here for lyyyyyffff!

Also, I totally came into Maynooth today, cuz I had stuff to do, and there was NOBODY around. What is it with the campus and Fridays? Surely SOME people stay up?
    webshooter noise my friend ;-)

fridays always quiet in the afternoon. i stayed up nearly every weekend...ghost town

• Advertisement

I shall be on the HOFSOC stand all day! Getting nervous about it tbh!
    You'll be fine!! I'll make sure to come over and say hi ^.^

Advertisement