Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

Fo' real?

Oh Fo' Sho' ....or something.

Last time I checked it said they'd reopen soon.
    I'm sure by the time that Greenes re-opens Bistro 53 will have been a flop and changed to its next iteration.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Alt_Grrr wrote: »
    No, this one replaced that chipper that no one ever went to.

I feel like I should tell them that if this one doesn't work out they should try buying a subway franchise. I swear they'd make the cost of buying the franchise back from me alone.

Greenes will be back soon.

Greene's is gone. A new restaurant is going in there called Tannseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Any time I go to an ATM in Maynooth I always get harassed by junkies (Mostly women in their 40's-50's) for money. Told the last one to piss off because I work damn hard and she's sitting on her scratcher. I usually give the guards a ring too as it's illegal to beg within a certain distance of an ATM.

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Any time I go to an ATM in Maynooth I always get harassed by junkies (Mostly women in their 40's-50's) for money. Told the last one to piss off because I work damn hard and she's sitting on her scratcher. I usually give the guards a ring too as it's illegal to beg within a certain distance of an ATM.

I've lived here for over 15 years and I have never once seen this happen.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

kellief wrote: »

I've never seen anything like it either in my 4 years attending Maynooth (in various shapes and forms!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

I was in and out of Maynooth for six years for one reason or another, and I never saw it happen either. You clearly have some sort of magnet inside you.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Last time it happened at the AIB, went in and told the branch manager and he replied something along the lines of "Oh she's out there again". The second time happened at the Ulster bank I think? The one across the road from Mantra.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Lads/Ladies hit a real snag with Maths. Any one have any easy ways of knowing what intergration to use?

Lads/Ladies hit a real snag with Maths. Any one have any easy ways of knowing what intergration to use?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

kellief wrote: »
    I've never seen anything like it either in my 4 years attending Maynooth (in various shapes and forms!)
    How so Joe wrote: »
    I was in and out of Maynooth for six years for one reason or another, and I never saw it happen either. You clearly have some sort of magnet inside you.

Same as that. C'mere, is it true one of that couple that are alcoholics died? Posh and Becks?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

marko93 wrote: »

Afraid there's no "easy" way, you have to learn the rules (which I still struggle with, and this is my third years of maths at this level). There's a sheet in the MSC that has them all, so get that, and learn it by heart for the exam.

Afraid there's no "easy" way, you have to learn the rules (which I still struggle with, and this is my third years of maths at this level). There's a sheet in the MSC that has them all, so get that, and learn it by heart for the exam.

Cheers!

TO THE MSC WE GO!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Same as that. C'mere, is it true one of that couple that are alcoholics died? Posh and Becks?

Tis indeed! Himself (Frank) died late-ish last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

WHAT. Herself is gone now too?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

banquo wrote: »
    WHAT. Herself is gone now too?

Nah, I saw her knocking about the main street on Monday or Tuesday evening on the way home! That teenager that used to hang around with them sometimes is appearing more often now. He just doesn't bring the same buzz of excitement to bus journeys....:(

€18 to last me until tomorrow. The cheapest wine Aldi has to offer it is for me tonight then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

marko93 wrote: »

Those last two questions threw me off a bit, I thought there had to be a snag somewhere.

Damn you fungus! *shakes fist*

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Paczini

€18 to last me until tomorrow. The cheapest wine Aldi has to offer it is for me tonight then.
    It costs like €4 but it is absolutely disgusting!

Paczini wrote: »
    It costs like €4 but it is absolutely disgusting!

So, what you're saying is that I could buy 4.5 bottles of it? SOLD!

• Advertisement

He died last year, I think it was liver failure.
    She is still living somewhere around Maynooth.

I think it's a pretty bad generalization to say that you are always getting "harassed by junkies" in Maynooth.

I really hate being a local and a student at times, it's irritating having your home and friends/neighbours being insulted on a regular basis.

So, what you're saying is that I could buy 4.5 bottles of it? SOLD!
    It is around that price but there is one for €4 in Tesco and I think that it is my favorite wine!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 pleb41

Does anyone know a valid department code for using the printer in the yhistory computer room? I need it ASAP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

For anyone logged in to moodle atm and that needs to access it later don't log out. Moodle can't connect to the ldap servers so you can't log back in :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

CSSE09 wrote: »
    For anyone logged in to moodle atm and that needs to access it later don't log out. Moodle can't connect to the ldap servers so you can't log back in :mad:

It's back up!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Planemo wrote: »
    It's back up!
    Ah it's a bit late to be doing work now......:pac:

Some delightful person smashed the window of the SVP shop down the town. What the f**k?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

Anyone have a spare Beach Ball ticket that they are willing to sell?

Anyone have a spare Beach Ball ticket that they are willing to sell?
    I'm looking for one or two as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Fogman

Hi :) anyone know of any job vacancies around the area for summer?is there normally a demand for people for jobs around summer?moving up full time and need to get meself set up,any help appreciated :)

Advertisement