Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Just been introduced to 'Archer'. Now, I know some of you have exams but I think y'all should just down tools and bask in its hilarity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

^^

"I'm not sure if they grade it.........

.....Coarse"

I have a new favourite GIF

81udHgl.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Really would love to know if anyone is/knows anyone in 2nd year Psychology (MH106) just trying to work out how many hours a week of lectures/tutorials/labs etc. i'm looking at :)

great thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I have my final paper of my Masters due tomorrow. Last piece of work (bar the thesis) I'll submit to the college. Four years flies by!

(I do wanna do more research, but need to take a break for mental state!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

48453d1332344169-verizon-adding-carrier-iq-esque-diagnostics-tool-some-phones-but-not-scary-tin-foil-hat.jpg

I have no reason for posting this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

banquo wrote: »
    48453d1332344169-verizon-adding-carrier-iq-esque-diagnostics-tool-some-phones-but-not-scary-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Oh goody, time to go pick up another ban from CT :D

Do you ever think anything you don't say?

jessica_lovejoy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

That MT122S exam was a breeze, but sitting around doing nothing for 10 minutes bored the arse off me.

Also, has anyone here tried Kerbal Space Program? It's great fun, you can easily spend hours trying to build a perfect rocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 pleb41

Someone stole my exam seat today. How is this even possible? Its written on the board

• Advertisement

pleb41 wrote: »
    Someone stole my exam seat today. How is this even possible? Its written on the board

Did you say it to the invigilators?

Your desk number goes on the paper, if that was your desk number tell the person to jog on.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested, myself and two other photographers from Maynooth have started meeting monthly in one of the pubs just to have a chat. If anyone is interested you can get in contact with us here or feel free to add me on fb here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Celebrate, my brethren, for the end has come :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Ah crap. Exams in 33 weeks.
    NEVER ENOUGH TIME!

4 months exactly till final year. Good job I'm doing a postgrad and never growing up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭penzo

the nuim email from when you're a student, will that always be yours to use or does it eventually consign to oblivion? I don't know why but I still like using it but feel I should transfer to other emails just incase

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bobsammy

penzo wrote: »
    the nuim email from when you're a student, will that always be yours to use or does it eventually consign to oblivion? I don't know why but I still like using it but feel I should transfer to other emails just incase

You can get an @alumni.nuim.ie address and use that for always. I do know people who graduated in 2008 and still use their college e-mail.

Did you know Father Coogan at all, Ted?
    Hmm... Oh, yes. Father Tom Coogan. Wasn't he in Africa?
    He was, with Father Shortall and that load.
    Then he was back in Wicklow.
    I think Windy Shepherd Henderson was his priest there.
    Windy Shepherd Henderson that was in Tralee?
    No, a different Windy Shepherd Henderson.
    - There's four of them. - At least.
    One of them was with Father Daley in Chicago.
    Wasn't he the first man on the scene when Malcom X was assassinated?
    No, that was Father Burke.
    Father Daley had the lump on his head in the shape of Connaught.
    Like Father Caroline - he lost the use of his ears in an accident.
    - He's deaf? - No, just lost the use of his ears.
    He used to be able to wiggle them.

I was in bed, but then I got out and wrote another 1800 words for my dissertation. I clearly love my subject. Or I'm suffering a breakdown. One or the other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

Any idea who to report this to?

Local newspaper? Gardai?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I think you would be better off looking up contact details in the EPA, better information!

Is it time to go back to college yet? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Kildare county council maybe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 pleb41

On one of the wooden panels by the lockers beside the gym it says "Bro science building this way". I don't get it? I thought it said "bio science" at first but no. What is bro science?

On one of the wooden panels by the lockers beside the gym it says "Bro science building this way". I don't get it? I thought it said "bio science" at first but no. What is bro science?

I was too slow! ARGH!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Any of you veteran Maynoothians among us be able to tell a wide-eyed but barely ever bushy tailed (maybe) 2nd year (depending on dreaded results), when they are planned/projected to be released?

Sorry to drag up the awful topic, but people were asking me and I haven't a notion! Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Results are released on the 21st of June, a few more nervous weeks ahead of waiting.

Advertisement