Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

I want to do some non-compulsory repeats but I'm broke. when is the deadline to make my choice ?

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

I want to do some non-compulsory repeats but I'm broke. when is the deadline to make my choice ?

This Friday and after that you have to pay a €100 late registration fee on top of the repeat fees

heffo500 wrote: »
    This Friday and after that you have to pay a €100 late registration fee on top of the repeat fees

€100 per subject ?

Heffo how'd you get on in economics ?

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

€100 per subject ?

Heffo how'd you get on in economics ?

No just a single fine of €100 it says.

Got a 2.2 need to repeat 3 (FN307,FN308,FN310) to get a 2.1 and average 65% in them.

heffo500 wrote: »
    No just a single fine of €100 it says.

Got a 2.2 need to repeat 3 (FN307,FN308,FN310) to get a 2.1 and average 65% in them.

Nice, a 2.2 isn't bad. Just getting your first job with a 2.2 will be difficult after that it's all about experience.

And those finance subjects are okay. You've got a good choice of repeats.

A good bit of time management will give you a solid 2.1

I might see you in august.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Guess who will be back haunting the NUIM campus in September (assuming money issues are resolved)?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Just accepted a place on the MA in Community and Youth Work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Your modly presence will brighten up the campus!
    I'm not jealous at all, I swear (totes jealous! I miss Maynooth.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Woohoo congrats missy!!!

In other news, I have had way too much caffeine for my body to handle and I simultaneously have a headache and am typing incredibly fast.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

How so Joe wrote: »
    Your modly presence will brighten up the campus!
    I'm not jealous at all, I swear (totes jealous! I miss Maynooth.)
    I'll make sure to post more updates on facebook/twitter so you can live vicariously through my experience :D :pac: So much for thinking I'd never have to write another essay...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Most productive day I've had in weeks. Half me dissertation edited and with a first coat of polish. Exhaustimified but mostly satismonkied. Wary of the threat of migraines at this late stage in the process... so no more screens for me tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

mickstupp wrote: »
    Most productive day I've had in weeks. Half me dissertation edited and with a first coat of polish. Exhaustimified but mostly satismonkied. Wary of the threat of migraines at this late stage in the process... so no more screens for me tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,778 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Does anyone know if the roost will have the big screen up for the Lions game on Sat?

Hay fever too bad to function so I napped and pampered myself instead.

kellief wrote: »
    Hay fever too bad to function so I napped and pampered myself instead.

Know that feel. Went to the doctor's yesterday, and I was put on anti-viral medicine because someone coughed in my general direction =L Turns out hay fever makes you ultra-sensitive to infections.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Does anyone know the name of that prescription antihistamine that many people get? It's 5 letters I think, with an X in there...

banquo wrote: »
    Does anyone know the name of that prescription antihistamine that many people get? It's 5 letters I think, with an X in there...

Xyzal

<3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I wish the Ignore button also hid text quoted from the person you want to pretend doesn't exist.

I've been on neoclarityn for a few years now, moved onto Telfast last week. I'm going to keep xyzal in mind of this doesn't work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

Hey I have Maynooth on my CAO for this autumn and just wondering if anyone knows if there is a place to buy pipe tobacco in the village?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

andrew369 wrote: »
    Hey I have Maynooth on my CAO for this autumn and just wondering if anyone knows if there is a place to buy pipe tobacco in the village?

What an odd question... :)

DylanII wrote: »
    What an odd question... :)

Yeah 18 year old pipe smoker I get "odd" a lot :P, just wondering since it would be nice to not have to trek into Dublin to get more when I run out.

Yeah 18 year old pipe smoker I get "odd" a lot :P, just wondering since it would be nice to not have to trek into Dublin to get more when I run out.

banquo has/had a pipe, so he may the man to ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

You sir, appear to be quite the distinguished fellow

tumblr_mgvqydZesV1s1z5h9o1_500.gif

LOL oh god I could hear my friends mocking snob voice as I read that, doesn't help that I will be taking Philosophy. :P And I think I have the same pipe as Benedict from that gif woo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

LOL oh god I could hear my friends mocking snob voice as I read that, doesn't help that I will be taking Philosophy. :P And I think I have the same pipe as Benedict from that gif woo :D

Question.... If one was to buy a pipe how much would it cost ?

I have an idea for a practical joke in mind....

banquo has/had a pipe, so he may the man to ask

...I do?

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Question.... If one was to buy a pipe how much would it cost ?

I have an idea for a practical joke in mind....

Get a super cheap one for just a few euro.

Honey tastes gross

• Advertisement

banquo wrote: »
    ...I do?

Did you not get one as a gift?

Advertisement