Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Springer Spaniel

Options
  • 30-03-2012 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭

Hi, my springer spaniel Scooby has gone missing from Carrickhenry/Carraroe area (the small road that runs adjacent to the railway tracks) .... Liver and White dog any help appreciated. If you spot him please PM me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Will keep an eye out for ya.

Ya might post this in the animals and pets section too, anfd throw up a few posters round town. And get onto Sligo Animal Rescue. They do great things and can get the word out fairly damn quick through facebook ;)

Hope ya find the wee pet sooner rather than later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

best of luck finding your dog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Try posting here:
    http://www.lostdogs.ie/all-dogs/

Best of luck. Hope its a happy ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

I have a black cocker cant imagine what id do if he went missing.
    Post a pc up here and ll print it off and post one everywhere people walk dogs in sligo, kevinsfort park, doorley park, cullenamore, should help. Dog owners notice more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

I know there has been a spate of 'dog-napping' in the Collooney area in the past few days and also in Sligo town. In Collooney a white N/Ireland registered van was seen lifting a dog that did not belong to them, so keep your eyes peeled. Hope you find your doggie soon. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Culchie wrote: »
    Hi, my springer spaniel Scooby has gone missing from Carrickhenry/Carraroe area (the small road that runs adjacent to the railway tracks) .... Liver and White dog any help appreciated. If you spot him please PM me
    Post up a picture and ask people to post it on Facebook, sombody is bound to have seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

OP, any chance of an update? Any possible sightings?

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

If this is the same guy as on twitter, the dog came back the next morning, if not ignore me

Advertisement