Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Household Charge - A working man has just paid - This is why ( 2 Reasons )

• 30-03-2012 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Household Charge -A working man has just paid up - this is why - (2 Reasons)

THE FIRST REASON

- I work hard - Honest hard work and contribute to our Private Sector economy. PAYE workers continue to overpay any obligation to Bank bad debts through USC as well as recent and potential future Income Tax adjustments.

Now it is critical for the worker to Switch TAX liability to Property Owners.
    (if You are Renting 14 apartments you pay 14 x Property Charges)

I'll pay once for my family home.

The alternative to registering is more and more income tax on my wages.

THE SECOND REASON I AM HAPPY I PAID IS...

- Stupid ignorant lazy minded anarchists and toxic retarded anti-business attention seekers can no longer hijack (through statistics) my non payment as support for their economically retarded whinging. God I am sick that I gave Joe Higgens a transfer vote in the EU elections...a naive whim that behind the quest to carve out a career in represententing the naive there might be a force focused on impactful change.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Stop trying to justify caving in to the pressure from "the man"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

PocketAA wrote: »
    Household Charge -A working man has just paid up - this is why - (2 Reasons)

THE FIRST REASON

- I work hard - Honest hard work and contribute to our Private Sector economy. PAYE workers continue to overpay any obligation to Bank bad debts through USC as well as recent and potential future Income Tax adjustments.

Now it is critical for the worker to Switch TAX liability to Property Owners.
    (if You are Renting 14 apartments you pay 14 x Property Charges)

I'll pay once for my family home.

The alternative to registering is more and more income tax on my wages.

THE SECOND REASON I AM HAPPY I PAID IS...

- Stupid ignorant lazy minded anarchists and toxic retarded anti-business attention seekers can no longer hijack (through statistics) my non payment as support for their economically retarded whinging. God I am sick that I gave Joe Higgens a transfer vote in the EU elections...a naive whim that behind the quest to carve out a career in represententing the naive there might be a force focused on impactful change.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Come back with your usual account and I might listen to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Don't spam your agenda please.

Once was enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement