Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Most Embarrassing Stories

• 31-03-2012 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭

I always get a good laugh outta other people's embarrassing stories & telling my own.. So thought this thread might be good for a giggle :) I'll start off...

New years eve 2011, was walking home from the night club, quite intoxicated, and really needed to pee. Decided there was no way I'd make it home without having an accident, so myself and my bf cut through an alleyway and I went to go behind an oil tank. Gave himself strict instructions to keep lookout. So I organised myself, pulled down the tights & undies, when the bf turned and looked at me, I screamed "STOP LOOKING AT ME", losing my balance and falling into a loada mud, thorns and rubbish :(

My bf came over to pick me up as I had started crying, but I had also started peeing and couldn't stop. When I eventually got up and arranged myself, I walked about 5 steps, only to realize there was thorns in my undies :(

I cried the whole way home, telling my bf "this is not funny!!! It is not a story to be told in the morning!"

I still have the scars on my back & arse from the thorns on the wall and ground :o
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement