Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASR 102 M4, Battery, Charger, 5 Mags, Sling, €200

Options
  • 30-03-2012 11:35pm

Hi all,

I'm selling my airsoft rifle & kit as i'm getting out of the sport due to no time to play anymore with work & kids. I'm looking for a quick sale, no trades, cash only please, and i'm not interested in splitting it up. For now at least, I'd prefer to sell it in a single transaction for convenience.

This is a ready made rifle & kit, perfect for a beginner or anyone just getting into skirmishing to get up and running quickly, or for anyone looking for parts and accessories. It's all in great nick, has only been skirmished about 10-12 times in total, and has been well maintained and rarely used. It's less than a year old, and was all bought at full retail price, mostly in M.I.A. in Blanchardstown for a lot more than i'm selling it at.

Kit is as follows:

1x ASR 102 full metal CQB M4 with retractable stock and split-type hand-guard with rail system
    3x Nato style grey/black 300 round P-Mags
    2x metal 300 round mags
    1x crane stock 1600 mAh battery
    1x smart charger
    1x 3-point sling
    1x rifle cleaning rod
    1x user instruction manual
    1x original packaging

The M4 is all the stock factory parts, no replacements, except for the hop up rubber and trigger contacts which the guys in MIA upgraded for better ones.
    The accessories, mags, charger, battery, sling, etc alone came to around €150 new, so the €200 price tag for the lot is a very good price, and i'm not inclined to accept any offers for less than that.

If anyone's interested, please reply and PM me your number and i'll get in touch to arrange.

Comments

A couple of pics:

photo1gts.jpg

photo2jry.jpg

photo4bi.jpg

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭BAZZx99

trades?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Hi all,

I'm selling my airsoft rifle & kit as i'm getting out of the sport due to no time I'm looking for a quick sale, no trades, cash only please,
    BAZZx99 wrote: »
    trades?

this muck does my effin head in!

glicster wrote: »
    this muck does my effin head in!

Lol. Thank you.

Like i posted, cash offers only please. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭cascar

offer 140e

cascar wrote: »
    offer 140e

@ Cascar: I'm open to an offer, but you would have to do a little better than that I'm afraid. €140 is just too low. This kit all together is worth significantly more than that, especially if you're selling it on as parts/accessories.

Split the difference at €170 and I'd let it go for a quick, all-in-one sale. PM me if you want to arrange.

140e is all i can stretch, sorry

140e is all i can stretch, sorry

Will sell you the gun, mags, and all the other accessories without the battery and charger for the €140.

What do you say?

140e for everything except the charger and we have a deal, i can arrange collection this evening ;)

• Advertisement

140e for everything except the charger and we have a deal, i can arrange collection this evening ;)

Done. PM me your details and I'll give you a ring and we can sort it out for this evening.

Sale is arranged on this with Cascar this evening. Will post back once sold.

This is sold. Not sure what I need to do to close/change the thread, perhaps a mod can assist?

Advertisement