Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Photos From Nights Out in Trinity Rooms?

• 30-03-2012 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hey was just wondering if anyone knows if these exist any more the ones that used be on their website they'd they would take of people on nights out I know im in a few but unfortunately never saved them and the site does not exist anymore I know they have some on their Facebook, Bebo etc.. but they don.t have all of them if anyone know like if the photographers have facebook pages of their own with them or anything or know of their exsistance anywhere i would love to know I know this is really really random but they are memories after all..oh ya the ones i on bout would be from 08/09 thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i'd say steph xiledsniper would be the go-to guy for these, he could've done some press photography in there, you'll find him in the limerick photos thread... :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Sniper would have been too young to be in Trooms in '08/09. No offence. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Sniper would have been too young to be in Trooms in '08/09. No offence. :)

good point! sometimes i forget just how young he actually is! :D

I think the resident photographer was ken coleman at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Xsi/IO - do you think that stopped me ;)

Coleman might have, I'll text him in the morning if you'd like, you could also check the Archives of the Leader/Post for out and abouts, they should have them.

One of your best bets would also be Contact Press 22, as they would have done a lot of the out and abouts too:

Phone: 061 - 204 222
    http://www.press22.ie/web2/contact

Edit:

Also - if you did find the photos online etc, you still technically need to request permission from the Origional photogrpaher to use those images :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement