Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 4 - Colour Conversion Kits

• 31-03-2012 4:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has ever used any of the colour conversion kits for an iphone 4? I see CathalDublin sells/installs the white OEM apple kits on his site, obviously all the other coloured ones on ebay etc are cheapish non-OEM jobbies?
    Anyone know what the quality of them is like and are there shops installing them?
    I extended my apple care warranty a few months back so im presuming this would void it immediatley?
    While it might be cool to have a red or green iphone for a while, would it get old very quick?
    Anyone done it?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

you know what, im very very surprized apple havent released limited edition models through the years, maybe certain colours for certain markets etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

I wanted to get my white iPhone turned black and was priced mad money!!!
    He went into detail about how many parts there were involved and if I wanted the back done as well !!!

Worked out about €119 for the front screen... then if u wanted the back done as well he wanted €40 !!!!

Place opposite DIT on Anguier Street priced €70 for front screen which was cheapest price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

If I remember correctly CathalDublin on here does the whole lot for €120 & hes very good at what he does according to reviews on his site & feedback on adverts.

Have ya got a link to his site please ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

Ya-Boy-Ya wrote: »
    Have ya got a link to his site please ??
    http://www.irepair.ie/

• Advertisement

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Have a look for kji's thread here about changing the frog and back. Iirc he bought them from eBay and was pleased with them so maybe have a look at the supplier on eBay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I love to change mine to pink :)

Advertisement