Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

public meeting/ferrybank.

Options
  • 31-03-2012 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

a meeting will be held in abby community college on tuesday17th april at 8oc regarding the proposed playground/park for ferrybank.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Will they be talking about our **** water as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭dunphy3

i am one of the people doing the rounds regarding the limescale in the water,i can have the petition forms for any one to sign at the meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭dunphy3

have just been told that walshes garage is appliang for 3 new masts on behave of 3e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

What happened to the ferrybank action group Facebook page. I'd like to sign that petition

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭henboy

dunphy3 wrote: »
    i am one of the people doing the rounds regarding the limescale in the water,i can have the petition forms for any one to sign at the meeting.

I'd sign that petition me self. How the hell they got away with that beggers belief...

• Advertisement
Advertisement