Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect bill amount

Options
  • 31-03-2012 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Signed up for the bb ultimate NGB package online. So far I have had bills for €90 and €58, I never got the €30 off I was supposed to get for signing up online. Can someone check this please? I'll PM my phone number to ye.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

gpf101 wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Signed up for the bb ultimate NGB package online. So far I have had bills for €90 and €58, I never got the €30 off I was supposed to get for signing up online. Can someone check this please? I'll PM my phone number to ye.

Hi gpf101,

I had a quick look into your account and PM you back. I will follow up with you on Monday.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Any news on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

gpf101 wrote: »
    Any news on this?

Hi gpf101,

I apologise I did not get back to you sooner.

Is it possible to give you a call to go through the bill as is very text heavy if I try and explain it via PM.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement