Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter revision / Study plan

Options
  • 31-03-2012 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

How long are you planning on studying per day?
    What are you planning on studying for a particular subject?
    The only subject I'm on top atm (revision-wise) is Maths, I'm doing all the exam q's, e.g p1q1 from all papers then q2 etc.

The subjects Im doing are
    English
    Irish
    Maths
    Science
    French
    Woodwork
    Tg
    Business
    Geography
    CSPE

All higher level. The one's I need to work on are
    -Science
    -Irish-I'M TERRIBLE
    -Business! - mainly theory, i'm good at the accounts.
    -French

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Well i'm doing study in school for 3 hours from monday,so i should be able to do something.Planning on doing history and business the most( C's in the mocks) the rest i won't do too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

paddyzk wrote: »
    Well i'm doing study in school for 3 hours from monday,so i should be able to do something.Planning on doing history and business the most( C's in the mocks) the rest i won't do too much.

Study in school? That's a good idea, is it supervised? I'm just going in on Monday to finish my woodwork project.

Btw do you plan on doing Accounting, Business or economics for the leaving?..out of curiosity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Jimlad

I got pretty good marks in the mocks other than science, I failed it. I hope to study to get a C in it.

I got a C in business in the mocks, I'm aiming for an A which I will be studying over easter. I'm doing business for leaving cert. I stuggle with the accounts side of things. The rest of the subjects I wont do too much work for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Jimlad wrote: »
    I got pretty good marks in the mocks other than science, I failed it. I hope to study to get a C in it.

I got a C in business in the mocks, I'm aiming for an A which I will be studying over easter. I'm doing business for leaving cert. I stuggle with the accounts side of things. The rest of the subjects I wont do too much work for them.

Yeah for science and Business I got two medium to high C's which I plan to bring to A's.
    They're both straight forward stuff, just learning off a load really, which I didn't do for the mocks :/ (well 1/2 for business but I find the accounts easy so.) Also with science I should have 30-35% already from Investigation/lab book.

Advertisement