Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Chalets/TDTH

• 31-03-2012 2:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭

Girl working behind the bar in The Village: is it the singer from The Chalets?

Surely not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Are they still together? But anyway, yep, it could be - musicians need a regular job too if they're not making enough to live on from their music.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Dudess wrote: »
    Are they still together? But anyway, yep, it could be - musicians need a regular job too if they're not making enough to live on from their music.

just like that girl from coronation street who bought an £80,000 car and realised she had to pay it back the loan which in turn led her to a job in a café.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭jblack

Dudess wrote: »

I think they're now called Talulah Does the Hulah.

She's very hot, tried to sedgeway into a conversation whilst ordering several vodkas - she completely smoked me so I dusted myself off, took the several vodkas up to the new smoking area and drank them on my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

You trying to guage how famous ya are Caoimhe? You're not, get over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭AboutTwoFiddy

Who?

• Advertisement

Which Village?

You trying to guage how famous ya are Caoimhe? You're not, get over it.

No - genuine question. Is Caoimhe a the singer's name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

jblack wrote: »
    No - genuine question. Is Caoimhe a the singer's name?

Are you incapable of using Google?

Which Village?

The one in town.

The one in town.

Which town?

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Are you incapable of using Google?

Fair point.

Just did - Paula was the one I thought was working behind the bar, but on closer inspection it's not her.

There's more than one?

I don't see any phonetics ...?

And who exactly are the Chalets?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Fair point.

Just did - Paula was the one I thought was working behind the bar, but on closer inspection it's not her.

Question answered - Music forum would probably be more appropriate next time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement