Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what a sthil ms 362 is worth used

Options
  • 31-03-2012 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭

could anyone tell me what a sthil ms 362 is worth used ? i got one a while back and i now have little to feck all use for it and i dont want to be taken for a lemon ither any ideas ?

in vgc also has 15' bar ha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 peter o reilly

i dont know what age your saw is but is it the new ms or old 0260 the new ms has tooless caps for petrol and oil but new price on 2012 model is 890 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

i dont know what age your saw is but is it the new ms or old 0260 the new ms has tooless caps for petrol and oil but new price on 2012 model is 890 euro

its the new ms tooless caps and all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 peter o reilly

check on top of chainbreak handle and the year is stamped on it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

Should get approx. 500 for that if it's in good nick. Lovely saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

kay 9 wrote: »
    Should get approx. 500 for that if it's in good nick. Lovely saw.

its a 2011 saw and it was used all of tree times and i personally serviced the saw after each time and cleaned it off and shinned it up so to me its as good as new oh has a full chizzel chain also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

If it's such good nick and shiny as you say mate then I be a looking for closer to 600 for it. They are about £650 new in the UK.

Advertisement