Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crosshatch men's 2 pack hoodies [TheHut] - €12.43

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭HHH

HUT10CLO discount works too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭Alpish

Cheers OP just ordered 2, seem like good value

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Just as a heads up. I ordered these a couple of weeks ago and they aren't actually hoodies. They are cowl neck long sleeve tshirts (a big loose long polo neck style thing instead of a hood).

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

some serious problems with Hut - ordered a hoodie last year and got a poncho.

pack of muppets... don't order.

K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

A few different designs available. Sizes left are mostly small though. Add 99p for delivery. Seems like a good price for two hoodies although I've never bought Crosshatch so can't comment on the quality.
    HHH wrote: »
    HUT10CLO discount works too

we'll give it a bash, i just ordered 2 tops and a pair of cargo shorts for <£21, we'll see how it goes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Yay cheap decent clothes! Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

How much is delivery to Ireland on here?? saw a jacket i think ill get! has anyone else had any expierence of ordering from here??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

karltimber wrote: »

K

But the sign says 'All you can eat'!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

does anyone know cheapest place to buy xxl hoodies , cotton type, plain with no design and just zip. Not too thick material either as they take forever to dry after washing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

But the sign says 'All you can eat'!

eh??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Don't think they're hoodies OP

• Site Banned Posts: 20,685 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

karltimber wrote: »

K

I've ordered from them regularly and never had any sort of problems. Only one I've had is that they left me waiting about 3 weeks for something, but they kept me updated on it.

Same company as Zavvi so they send stuff individually most of the time, so your orders come in separately.

think its 99p.1.15c per item.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Zavvi is 99p postage per order, even though they send everything separately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

mine arrived on Tuesday, very happy with the quality, you can use them as a hoody as the cowl neck can be stretched over your head. Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 27 SeanW89

Good website for getting cheap clothes, ordered myself an england soccer jacket (born in england so have an excuse) that I hadn't seen anywhere before. I just put 0000 down for the postcode, any trouble with doing that?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭hous

used the hut a few time without any issue whatsover...decent place to get hoodies, jackets etc.

Advertisement