Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tu250x suzuki

• 31-03-2012 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to get one of these secondhand,or can i order one for import from some dealer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 scottless

there was 1 or 2 on donedeal a while back they musta sold tho just keep your eye out im sure one will come up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭horse7

could i order one from a bike shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

thanks cj,but this is a different model.

• Advertisement

they're the same bike just one is newer than the other i doubt you'll find a 2010 model in ireland it would have to be ordered through a suzuki dealer

far as i know the x model is fuel injected,and very retro in looks.(havent compared the tech specs) ps would a suzuki dearler be able to order one in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

The bikes look almost exactly the same apart from the tank.
    Suzuki don't change things much apart from FI.
    No dealer is going to order you in a foreign model that will need to be type approved for the euro market.
    I would look in the UK thats your best bet but even then finding a Thai model bike is unlikely to say the least.

its actually a usa model.

best thing to do is get on the blower to a dealer and see what they can do but i imagine importing from the u.s. is very expensive and on a bike of that calibre cant see it being worth your while unless you absolutely love it and its your dream bike, but you will have a one of a kind and only 1 in the country, have to say i have a serious soft spot for them and they make cracking little cafe racers

• Advertisement

thanks, ive mailed uk suzuki for some info, and got a 800$ shipping cost from the usa.

800 dollars aint bad at all check out the vat and vrt and all that tho biker.ie have a great section about importing from the us i think do a search for it

found this today might be of interest if your importing
    http://www.biker.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=177434

• Registered Users Posts: 5 duke886

<Mod snip>

Please send a PM.

No advertising on this forum.

what year is it.?

year 2000 Irish registered.

Dont think its the x model http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_TU250

Its the model with the chrome mudguards and on my one they polish up nicely.Its registered as a tu250x super classic T.

OKEYDOKEY AN QED.

Advertisement