Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

modelling with assets

• 31-03-2012 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi i don't know the best forum to post this in but has anybody here made an appointment to go into the ASSETS MODEL AGENCY?
    i have an appointment for next week and i am wondering what happens?
    is it likely i will hear back after my appointment? i am 28 years old and interested in commercial modelling although i am quite pretty too. does them giving me an appointment mean they liked my pics or do they give anybody an apt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I actually sent in a couple of pics of my toddler and they told me to call in anytime with him. I'm not too sure whether to go ahead as he hasn't got the best attention span. If they gave you an appointment that sounds good though:) Good luck and let us know how you get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

Has anyone heard of 'Absolute The Agency'?
    They look like a good model agency , but i haven't heard of them before?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

An appointment with assets is simply an invitation to come in and meet the guys. If they like what they see it might go further. They might require shots to be taken for a portfolio, I don't know if the new models are expected to pay for the portfolio shots.

We've used Absolute Agency as well, a lot more than assets in the last few years and have been really impressed with them. Anne who runs it is an ex model and really looks after the girls / guys, as well as knows the industry very well.

Advertisement