Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Earth hour 2012 tonight 8.30

• 31-03-2012 4:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

Last year's thread
    The next Earth Hour will be on Saturday March 31 2012 at 8.30 PM.
    134 countries supported Earth Hour last year – more than 4000 cities. Paris, Moscow, Berlin, Bern, Dublin, Madrid, Vaduz, and Amsterdam joined cities as far afield as Capetown and Rio Janerio.
    Earth Hour has done much to raise awareness of sustainability issues. But there’s more to it than switching off lights for one hour once a year. It’s all about giving people a voice and working together to create a better future for our planet.
    And it not just one hour – this year people have been encouraged to go beyond the hour – reinforcing the commitments we have made to our planet – and to explore what else we can do to meet the challenge of living sustainably. SRC

Will you partake? I will probably be in the pub myself but won't leave lights on in the house.

Will you be partaking in Earth Hour? 41 votes

Yeah, of course! I'm, like, soooo environmentally friendly
    0% 0 votes
    I'll switch some stuff off, but not everything
    12% 5 votes
    Hell no. How else will I microwave chips and play computer games?
    17% 7 votes
    Atari electricity
    70% 29 votes

Comments

Advertisement