Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S2

Options
  • 31-03-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

I have a galaxy S2 . I drive a Merc Sprinter van, with a factory installed Bluetooth radio . The hands free phone works brilliantly, im just wondering is it possible to play music/podcasts from my phone through the bluetooth also?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Yes. Just pair the phone and press play.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

This doesn't work with Parrott.any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Is it playing audio through loudspeaker instead of headset?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Make sure the phone is set to play both types of audio in the bluetooth settings. Does work with parrot. Well the one I have anyway. MK9100?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

fraid it doesnt work for me either. i cant find a settings adjustment on the fone to enable music sharing via the radio . any other suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

When you see your bluetooth devices, and I know if you click on the device name, it will ask if you want to disconnect. You actually have to hold down on the device name, and you should have some options on the following screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i have moved this thread to the android forum
    thanks

Advertisement