Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Query

Options
  • 31-03-2012 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

Got this tattoo done on holidays in Spain a few years ago.

fr_95_size880.jpg

I want to get the Dundalk Fc logo tattooed underneath it exactly like this with Till I Die underneath the logo. so the tattoo would read Dundalk (logo underneath ) Till I Die

fr_37_size880.jpg

Thing is I want the "till i die" bit done in the same font as the "Dundalk Fc" I already have.

Any ideas what font I have already?

Would my idea be a bit too much? cluttered looking :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

not sur eon font but to me it looks like "dundale" lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 johndeniel

I have no idea about the font of these tattoos but if you are going to make tattoos on word “tell a die” then you should use larger font than this tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

I haven't a clue what the font is it looks like whoever done it designed it himself rather than copying a template imo. To be honest i think what your describing would look a bit odd, If you really want to keep the one you have my suggestion would be to keep the tattoo artist to trace the F.C that you already have and put it beside the Dundalk you already have and have 'Dundalk F.C' in the banner at the bottom like the one above personally I'd leave out the 'until I die' part but you could put it over or under it in a nice font.

Advertisement