Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rescued Daffodils - Where to now for Summer?

Options
  • 31-03-2012 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

I posted earlier in the year worrying about my daffodils that were being eaten by slugs it seems, and with a bit of advice from the locals of this forum, I have them in good shape now, so thanks for that!

198439.JPG

Im looking towards the Summer now and Id love some recommendations for small bright coloured flowers that will take up the space in the beds but wont need to be replaced every autumn. We dont use the garden much in the winter so I'd like to leave the tulips and daffodils there to come back every year.

Is it possible to put in 'forget me nots' from a garden centre now that would flower this summer and each summer onwards? They're one of the ones I'd like to have in the beds.

Here's the other bed.. Any tips for what I could put in there now and then basically do minimal changing around from now on would be great. Thanks!!

198440.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

I would plant geraniums in between the flowers which will give you colour all summer. also you can get creeping Fuscias interspersed as well.

Advertisement