Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garrycastle = Outclassed

Options
  • 31-03-2012 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Nobody listened when I predicted the club final would be won by Crossmaglen in a canter , it was over 10 mins before half time ! Still 10 mins left but only a formality, I love it when a plan comes together

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

Jaysus it was men against boys really, Now listen to the silence from all the abusers from the Previous thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭finky1

1 listened and backed crossmaglen to win by 13 points or more at 14/1 yeee cannot beat class never in any doubt even though they had their (b) team out in second half :D very good ref:eek: this time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

At least you and I were realistic the other morons on here were simply fantasists,

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

galait wrote: »
    Nobody listened when I predicted the club final would be won by Crossmaglen in a canter , it was over 10 mins before half time ! Still 10 mins left but only a formality, I love it when a plan comes together

Just wondering, what with your plan coming together and all, did you back Crossmaglen to win the final on St. Patrick's Day? Given that they were somewhere between 2/7 and 1/4 in the betting, how much did you put on?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭finky1

just yeer luck crossmaglen played an illegal team and an objection is lodged terriable way to win a gamemad.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement