Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote for clan route

Options
  • 31-03-2012 7:13pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Simple as it states above for voting.

What should B-IE do next (shortish term)? 21 votes

Honour our agreement with the Alliance we joined; do what they ask us to do
    0% 0 votes
    Ignore the agreement with the Alliance we joined; go were we want to go and hope for the best
    57% 12 votes
    Leave the Alliance and try to fight it out on our own
    28% 6 votes
    Leave Africa tonight (pull all chips) and take our chances in Europe for good or for bad
    14% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

2 or 3 for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

I'd say option 1. If we honour the agrement it may turn out good for us. But we could also do on our own but then they'll just attack us and steamroll us over.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nody wrote: »
    Simple as it states:

1) Honour our agreement with the Alliance we joined; do what they ask us to do even if that means no CW fights for a night or three
    2) Ignore the agreement with the Alliance we joined; go and do what we want to do and hope for the best
    3) Leave the Alliance and try to fight it out on our own
    4) Leave Africa right away (pull all chips) and take our chances in Europe for good or for bad

I'm gone anyway Dan.

2 or 3 are the only options that offer us benefit as a clan. Sitting on worthless land being dictated to gets us nowhere.

Between us, we all agree'd last week that we'd try push south for the 1200 land or die trying - in which case we'd move to Europe.

Enough is enough for me. Can't be having people agree EVERYTHING other clans say, or tell us to do.

No backbone at all. Shocking really.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zh1

1. If our clan leadership has decided to do something I'm going to give it a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

depends who decided it , dub is commander as far as im aware

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    A vote was taken, some people disagreed (not going to go into names and reasons). This is to give our new commander (and myself) an idea of the clan's wishes.

Oh and for those who wrote your votes please vote above (I'll change it to multi vote if I can), ok, checked, I can't change it to multiple choice after I've posted the thread.

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    Nody wrote: »
    A vote was taken, some people disagreed (not going to go into names and reasons). This is to give our new commander (and myself) an idea of the clan's wishes.

Oh and for those who wrote your votes please vote above (I'll change it to multi vote if I can) as I don't want to edit the pull manually to add them in.

Decisions are made regardless of my opinions on it.

I'm not going to apologise for wanting the clan to actually play the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

I say we tell the alliance we've had this planned, we're going for it. Then see what happens afterwards. If it all goes tits up and we get knocked off the map we try our chances in Europe.
    No point being dictated too we should have an equal say in what happens within the alliance. No point just doing what everyone else wants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Yalen_NL

option 1, provided we trust them

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

I'm really not happy with not being allowed to attack south but we're in the alliance for good or for bad at the minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

zh1 wrote: »
    1. If our clan leadership has decided to do something I'm going to give it a chance.

Absolutely and thank you, its a pity everyone dont think like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

phil3995 wrote: »
    I say we tell the alliance we've had this planned, we're going for it. Then see what happens afterwards. If it all goes tits up and we get knocked off the map we try our chances in Europe.
    No point being dictated too we should have an equal say in what happens within the alliance. No point just doing what everyone else wants.

We were not being dictated to by the alliance, Bruffio was at the meeting and came back to tell us what was happening, there was 4 of us online at the time, 3 decided to go with alliance 1 didnt.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

MOD: Before I see more posts here let me make this perfectly clear; I don't want a continuation of the TS/In game chat channel here. That WILL lead to me having to hand out temporary bans on people's accounts. This thread is not to discuss what happened but to discuss the shortish route for the clan going forward. /MOD

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

We're in the alliance now, I don't think we should go behind their backs because then we're just going to get a reputation. If we think the alliance is doing nothing for us then I have no problem leaving it - but it should be done with prior notice to the alliance and whatever cooling off period we agreed to when we joined.

zil wrote: »
    We're in the alliance now, I don't think we should go behind their backs because then we're just going to get a reputation. If we think the alliance is doing nothing for us then I have no problem leaving it - but it should be done with prior notice to the alliance and whatever cooling off period we agreed to when we joined.

It was more like "you're in the alliance now" us "ok".

Nothing laid out or planned in any way.

We were not being dictated to by the alliance, Bruffio was at the meeting and came back to tell us what was happening, there was 4 of us online at the time, 3 decided to go with alliance 1 didnt.
    Fair enough, was just going on what I read about us not moving south even though that was the plan. I will trust your (your being the commanders) decisions, it would just be nice to have land that's worth a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

Whatever happens, alliences are the only way to have continuous land in this game. Any other clan that is not part of one is getting crushed by them. As I see, no clan can survive on its own.

We can not survive between the alliences of Europe by ourselves, too, so it'll be no gold/no land versus here with land and few gold. Yes, we are not in full control of our movements now, we are bound by the will of the allience, so as everyone in any allience.

Whatever happens, alliences are the only way to have continuous land in this game. Any other clan that is not part of one is getting crushed by them. As I see, no clan can survive on its own.

We can not survive between the alliences of Europe by ourselves, too, so it'll be no gold/no land versus here with land and few gold. Yes, we are not in full control of our movements now, we are bound by the will of the allience, so as everyone in any allience.
    Very true, well said.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dathi Horizon

second this :D

Also my trust is in the commanders, havnt dont anything wrong to be called out on. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

I voted go to europe , I believe theres no point in playing clan wars unless its for gold , holding some crappy 48 gold land is pointless ,that'd pay for 4 gold shells like , total waste of time going into a nap if thats all we'll get , we may aswell just give up clanwars and start company battles if we're not going to be fighting just to earn sweet **** all .
    We should go for the 1200 gold piece hold it as long as we can and go back to europe once we're booted off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

I voted go to europe , I believe theres no point in playing clan wars unless its for gold , holding some crappy 48 gold land is pointless ,that'd pay for 4 gold shells like , total waste of time going into a nap if thats all we'll get , we may aswell just give up clanwars and start company battles if we're not going to be fighting just to earn sweet **** all .
    We should go for the 1200 gold piece hold it as long as we can and go back to europe once we're booted off

Europe is the goal. there are talks going on with an alliance in europe atmo. we are in a stronger position in these talks though while we hold land and are part of an existing alliance. i dont think anybody is interested in Africa long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I voted stay in the alliance but ignore higher commands. We have a few things to do down here. Get some training in with strong clans. Settle a score.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Arrawin

I couldn't agree more.... i voted to leave the alliance.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

In my opinion, in order to do something in Europe, we probably need 3 full teams ready. We can't even keep a land with 1 full team and 1 maybe-full team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 dave_lister

My vote is for 1 until Hydra come up with the offer we are waiting for to move to europe

Advertisement