Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Household Charge Mega-Thread [Part 2] *Poll Reset*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

donalg1 wrote: »
    And Im sure TV3 and the rest asked everyone that hasnt paid the HHC yet did they get a letter, they compiled a list of the 600,000 or so and contacted them all directly and asked them. :rolleyes:

Sure maybe they will share the list with the Govt.

I have nothing to say about it because I dont know anything about it. Thats why so you can stop wondering.

Best thing you could do if you want to know about this is ask Phil himself as he would be best placed to give you an answer, it would be better than continuously asking the same question over and over and over again here, dont you think?

Who does Joe Duffy and Pat Kenny work for then????

I,ll give you a hint..its not TV3.;)

Im waiting to see if all the "Enda and Big Phil fans" will answer me or fess up to the fact that Phil Hogan and Enda Kenny are hypocrites and that they do the opposite of what they all tell us to do.

So YES,I will do exactly what "Big Phil" has done himself.....as in NOT PAY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

paddy147 wrote: »

Im waiting to see if all the "Enda and Big Phil fans" will answer me or fess up to the fact that Phil Hogan and Enda Kenny are hypocrites and that they do the opposite of what they all tell us to do.

So YES,I will do exactly what "Big Phil" has done himself.....as in NOT PAY.

What are you talking about, I said TV3 and the rest, but yeah dont bother reading it properly. I assume you believe that all 600,000+ were surveyed so, which TV station or Radio contacted you about this. I know a couple of people that havent paid and werent contacted but maybe that was an oversight.

I think you have asked that question enough times now that if someone wants to answer it they will, so there is probably no need to ask it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

Your well of incoherent ramblings never runs dry.

What are you talking about, I said TV3 and the rest, but yeah dont bother reading it properly. I assume you believe that all 600,000+ were surveyed so, which TV station or Radio contacted you about this. I know a couple of people that havent paid and werent contacted but maybe that was an oversight.

What did I post in my post previous to yours..."Radio chat shows".

Funny how you "overlooked" that and just focus on TV3.

So let me ask you again...who do Pat Kenny and Joe Duffy work for????????

Would you like a clue???;):D

Also I didnt know that RTE Radio,4FM or TodayFM belonged to TV3??

They are radio stations too.

PS-"Big Phil" and his property fee/tax evading methods and his tax payers money blowing antics doesnt seem so nice and innocent now...does he???

Just incase Donal "forgot" to read my "entire post"........

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=79589583&postcount=4048

• Advertisement

dvpower wrote: »
    Your well of incoherent ramblings never runs dry.

Did you look at the amount of posts against you on this thread,and see that you are being blown out of the water too.;):D

Now be gone with you,off you go to report back to "Big Phil" and "Spineless Enda".

What did I post in my post previous to yours..."Radio chat shows".

Funny how you "overlooked" that and just focus on TV3.

So let me ask you again...who do Pat Kenny and Joe Duffy work for????????

Would you like a clue???;):D

Also I didnt know that RTE Radio,4FM or TodayFM belonged to TV3??

They are radio stations too.

PS-"Big Phil" and his property fee/tax evading methods and his tax payers money blowing antics doesnt seem so nice and innocent now...does he???

I read your post but again you didnt read my original one, I said (now read carefully) "TV3 and the rest", now this means, (again read carefully) TV3 and various radio chat shows as you said in the original post. Now can you understand this? If you cant, dont bother coming back with anything as I cant explain it any simpler than that for you.

I read your post but again you didnt read my original one, I said (now read carefully) "TV3 and the rest", now this means, (again read carefully) TV3 and various radio chat shows as you said in the original post. Now can you understand this? If you cant, dont bother coming back with anything as I cant explain it any simpler than that for you.

TV3 and the rest??

TV3 is a TV station and not a "Radio" station.

Why dont you actually quote posts and respond to them propperly and not try to bullsh1t your way out of them.

Your masters "Big Phil" and "Spineless Enda" both have you well trained in that field I see.;):rolleyes:

Im off to pick out a few nice trees outside Leinster House now and see what branches are good enough to take some "Extra Weight".;)

Now go off and tell Spineless Enda and Big Phil to order those new ties in a nice earthy green colour.

They will look "patriotic" (eh Big Phil.;) )and they will also blend in nicely with those trees too.:D:D

Have a nice day

TV3 and the rest??

TV3 is a TV station and not a "Radio" station.

Why dont you actually quote posts and respond to them propperly and not try to bullsh1t your way out of them.

Your masters "Big Phil" and "Spineless Enda" both have you well trained in that field I see.;):rolleyes:

Im off to pick out a few nice trees outside Leinster House now and see what branches are good enough to take some "Extra Weight".;)

Now go off and tell Spineless Enda and Big Phil to order those new ties in a nice earthy green colour.

They will look "patriotic" (eh Big Phil.;) )and they will also blend in nicely with those trees too.:D:D

Have a nice day

Thought I told you not to bother replying if you couldnt understand it as I could not clarify it for you any more than I already have, I dumbed it down as much as I could for you but again it seems to have completely sailed over your head.

Seems to me you are the one talking complete and utter nonsense tbh and trying to bullsh*t your way out of the hole you have put yourself in.

Oh and for anyone who wants to laugh some more at Enda Kenny.......

Theres a story on the front page of some of this mornings newspapers over Enda accusing a news reporter over bullying him

A female TV3 news reporter/journalist is being acccused by Enda Kenny of bullying him and "making him trip up over a plant pot".

Theres also some video footage of Enda tripping up too.

FPMSL at this in the newspapers this morning.:D:D

Id say that Angela Merkil is absolutely quaking in her boots now,that she sees hough hard and tough auld "Spineless Enda" really is.;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,761 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Thought I told you not to bother replying if you couldnt understand it as I could not clarify it for you any more than I already have, I dumbed it down as much as I could for you but again it seems to have completely sailed over your head.

Seems to me you are the one talking complete and utter nonsense tbh and trying to bullsh*t your way out of the hole you have put yourself in.

Big Phil didnt pay his fees and taxes,did he??.

Im not paying.
    Neither are 700,000 people either.

Also have a look at the poll attached to this thread.;)

Bullsh1t you say?

More like reality and fact,that all the "Enda and Big Phil fans" cant/wont accept.;)

Have a nice day,and have a look at "Spineless Enda" being bullied by a female news reporter/journalust and then him whinging about it too".:rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

might start a kickstarter (or similar) campaign to raise the funds to buy 130 odd of those, and send them to every FF, FG & Labour TD.

Big Phil didnt pay his fees and taxes,did he??.

Im not paying.
    Neither are 700,000 people either.

Also have a look at the poll attached to this thread.;)

Bullsh1t you say?

More like reality and fact,that all the "Enda and Big Phil fans" cant/wont accept.;)

Have a nice day,and have a look at "Spineless Enda" being bullied by a female news reporter/journalust and then him whinging about it too".:rolleyes::D

I have already told you that I dont know what Phil has or hasnt done so I dont know why you are asking me this again.

I said your recent posts are bullsh1t and that you are trying to dig your way out of a hole that you put yourself in by not reading or understanding my post properly.

Where did I say I was a fan of Enda or Phil?

Also how do you know that 700,000 arent paying.

I have already told you that I dont know what Phil has or hasnt done so I dont know why you are asking me this again.

I said your recent posts are bullsh1t and that you are trying to dig your way out of a hole that you put yourself in by not reading or understanding my post properly.

Where did I say I was a fan of Enda or Phil?

Also how do you know that 700,000 arent paying.

Why didnt 700,000 pay up then???;)

Also look at the "specific thread title" and the attached poll above.

Why didnt 700,000 pay up then???;)

Also look at the "specific thread title" and the attached poll above.

Less than 900 people voted on the above poll, a bit off the 700,000 figure.

I know of a few people that havent paid yet but are intending on paying so to say all those that havent paid arent going to pay is not truthful.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Postman gone for another day........... and still no love letter from my beloved big Phil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Am Chile

Came across this on facebook. had to share.
    MY friend has just come from a house where the people got a letter from the council telling them to pay the household charge. They were very upset as they have already paid!!!!!! This is the second case I've come across so far. What it tells me is that they still HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE WHO HAS PAID.......SO RELAX KEEP UP THE THE BOYCOTT... DON'T REGISTER DON'T PAY

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=347077191995409&id=250446328325163

If two people already paid got reminder letters to pay, it begs the question how many other households nationwide that paid got reminder letters too.

Am Chile wrote: »

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=347077191995409&id=250446328325163

If two people already paid got reminder letters to pay, it begs the question how many other households nationwide that paid got reminder letters too.

They must have got my one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Izzy Skint

Em no, not gonna happen I'm afraid

Yes you wish, I am sure the Govt are more than happy to let you build up late payment fees and charges and pay the extra when the time comes, you see its better for them if people pay €130 instead of €100 they make more money.;)
    do you really think the gov. would prefer to chase 700,000 people for €130 rather than for 700,000 to pay €100 up front and make their property tax scam all the more easy for them.....you really believe that ?

• Advertisement

god help us !!! what a pitiful country we have....our hard working public service making a balls up as usual

it wouldnt surprise me at all if they were sent to 100,000 random addresses.
    if this were the case that'd be approx 60,000 letters wasted, at a guestimated cost of €1 each (paper, ink, envelope, stamp, staff)

if this were the case that'd be approx 60,000 letters wasted.

I can almost guarantee that's what was done.

Izzy Skint wrote: »
    do you really think the gov. would prefer to chase 700,000 people for €130 rather than for 700,000 to pay €100 up front and make their property tax scam all the more easy for them.....you really believe that ?

Course they would sure they stand to make an awful lot more money that way, I would imagine they are regretting not upping the late payment fees to make even more money. Each month that goes by the fee goes up by €1 so an extra €700,000 per month isnt really a bad thing is it.

If those 700,000 people had paid up on time the Govt would have received €70million. Now they stand to make €79.8 million, so do you think anyone would turn their nose up at an extra €9.8m?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Am Chile

if this were the case that'd be approx 60,000 letters wasted, at a guestimated cost of €1 each (paper, ink, envelope, stamp, staff)

Which means if they were sent to random addressses- chances are these letters prob won,t be addressed to someone personally, it prob be a dear householder your household charge is due.

mikom wrote: »
    I can almost guarantee that's what was done.

How?

Which means if they were sent to random addressses- chances are these letters prob won,t be addressed to someone personally, it prob be a dear householder your household charge is due.

TV licence styleeee...

which means that alot of them would be received by tenants rather than homeowners, and probably binned.

Less than 900 people voted on the above poll, a bit off the 700,000 figure.

I know of a few people that havent paid yet but are intending on paying so to say all those that havent paid arent going to pay is not truthful.;)

...and 200 is a bit off of 800,000 who according to the gov. have paid.
    you say you know of 'a few' who haven't paid but intend to....well i know of many more who paid who are now regretting it, and will not pay next year.
    What percentage of those who have paid did so out of fear, under duress ?...i do not know but i would guess it is a large number....plus...it was 'only €100 or €2 a week' to quote big phil....what will be the reaction next year and how many would have paid this year if as you have said the amount was €700 ?????....go on, stick your head in the sand and ignore all this....the government are doing exactly that at their own peril

• Advertisement

Course they would sure they stand to make an awful lot more money that way, I would imagine they are regretting not upping the late payment fees to make even more money. Each month that goes by the fee goes up by €1 so an extra €700,000 per month isnt really a bad thing is it.

If those 700,000 people had paid up on time the Govt would have received €70million. Now they stand to make €79.8 million, so do you think anyone would turn their nose up at an extra €9.8m?
    yeah, your right, it is an awful lot of money, 700,000 * 12 months = €8,400,000 or to put it another way that would cover 8 hours of our annual deficit !!!!!!...and i said deficit...not spending !!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement