Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Household Charge Mega-Thread [Part 2] *Poll Reset*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Ghandee wrote: »
    donalg1 wrote: »
    To be expected really, the ironic part of it is Ghandee has actually paid the hhc, go figure

Have I ?

News to me.

Yeah apparently we are making stuff up now about people here great fun it is.

Saw you having dinner with enda last night was it nice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Anyone got the dreaded letter in the post yet? I have not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

paddy147 wrote: »
    I watched that report on RTE News today.

1.8 million people have 100 euro (and in alot of cases less than 100 euro) a month to survive on after all bills are paid.

So thats 100 euro a month to feed a family,cloth them and various other fees.

Are you listening Enda Kenny,Michael Noonan and PHil Hogan??????:mad::mad::mad:

When you read the credit unions report...can you really blame so many people for saying no to this fcuking stupid 100 euro household "tax"???

The article says this
    Elsewhere mortgage and rent continue to be the most expensive bills for the majority of Irish adults (72pc), followed by groceries (57pc), utility bills (54pc), and transport and car-related costs (27pc)

Does that mean €100 left after food was bought? The report is shocking reading though, amazing how so many people are so bad at managing their money.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

No I paid it because I knew i would have to pay it eventually so thought it would be better to pay 100 instead of that plus fines made mire sense to save money

So when "Big Phil" DEAMNDS 5,6 or 700 euro off you next year...are you just going to hand it over and still say it makes sense???????........

............when you will be getting fcuk all services for the money you so easily handed over .

You will still have to pay ALOT for bins,water and other things too.;)

Bin collection fees have just gone up another 16%..you are aware of that too??;)

The article says this

Does that mean €100 left after food was bought? The report is shocking reading though, amazing how so many people are so bad at managing their money.

According to the news report (as I found it to be)...its 100 euro left for food and clothing each month.

Lets fcuk over the people of this country at all costs and lets keep the german bondholders happy instead though.:mad::mad:

I wonder what my great grandfather would make of all this today,if he could see what his "PATRIOTIC" efforts in the 1916 Easter Rising has accomplished for this country as of today???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

According to the news report (as I found it to be)...its 100 euro left for food and clothing each month.

Lets fcuk over the people of this country at all costs and lets keep the german bondholders happy instead though.:mad::mad:

I wonder what my great grandfather would make of all this today,if he could see what his "PATRIOTIC" efforts in the 1916 Easter Rising has accomplished for this country as of today???

Probably think his Grandson is a bit thick blaming our troubles on the German bond holders?

No I paid it because I knew i would have to pay it eventually so thought it would be better to pay 100 instead of that plus fines made mire sense to save money

So when "Big Phil" DEAMNDS 5,6 or 700 euro off you next year...are you just going to hand it over and still say it makes sense???????........

............when you will be getting fcuk all services for the money you so easily handed over .

You will still have to pay ALOT for bins,water and other things too.;)

Bin collection fees have just gone up another 16%..you are aware of that too??;)

Well I will have to wait til next year and see how much my property tax actually is. But I imagine I will make every effort to pay it as my reasons for paying it this year won't have changed much. Same with the bins I will wait and see the cost of them and make my decision at that stage as for now the price of them next year is speculation as is the property tax,

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

It's after groceries are bought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Am Chile

hondasam wrote: »

I still haven't gotten any letter in the post as of yet.

Appoligies,I obviously got it wrong when looking at it on ther news.

Still a very shocking report though.

But at least the german bondholders wont be affected though and the goverment can still use tax payers money to buy in 10,000 silk ties from abroad..:rolleyes::mad:

Maybe even send a few of them off over to Harvard University,all expenses on us tax payers too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Still waiting.
    Must not have got to my name in the phone book yet............. oh wait, I'm not in the phone book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

Maybe even send a few of them off over to Harvard University,all expenses on us tax payers too.
    Less of the 'us'. Aren't you a tax evader and encouraging others to evade tax?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Your being quite childish and a wee bit silly now Donal.

You asked for proof of something and got it. You've conveniently not mentioned that thou gh.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭hellyeah

Me neither or my brother or parents.
    as stated by previous poster if they can send me a reminder why did i not
    get a bill in the first place?:confused:
    Doubt this letter will ever arrive and its just bully boy hogan trying to scare more people into paying.

dvpower wrote: »
    Less of the 'us'. Aren't you a tax evader and encouraging others to evade tax?

Its the household charge, the tax will be introduced next year (and still won't be paid by 50% of the population)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,761 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Probably think his Grandson is a bit thick blaming our troubles on the German bond holders?

I know it's only a hunch but I think there are plenty of F.G. T.D.'s, F.F. T.D.'s and Councillors among those Bondholders. It's not all Germans. I know Noonan is one of them. They weren't protected for no reason.

Well Big Phil will just say "that's another 100 we can relieve them of, why should these fcukers have anything as their not connected to our Party?"

http://www.independent.ie/business/i...n-3161567.html

Am Chile,
    Did you start a new thread on this yet as I can't seem to find it?

Am Chile,

This infuriates me. When you see all that has gone on and now they want up to pay for it. Makes my blood boil it does.
    Why are they still in power I ask myself, they should be kicked out on their asses.

Am Chile,

I haven't started on a thread on it yet- there's another story in yesterdays sunday world-just when people thought it couldn't get any better or any worse I should say.
    IT MAY be shamed banker Michael Fingers Fingleton's greatest stroke...of a pen. The former Irish Nationwide boss is helping to get an old pal out of a €60million debt - and leave taxpayers with the bill instead.

http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/index.php

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Am Chile,

Makes me to fcuk sick.

Now we know why there hasn't been any enquiry into the bank guarantee. FG are the same as FF. Buried deep in a pile of fcuking sh1t that they are hiding. The same and only.

We voted for change back in 2011. FF were involved with a lot of dodgy dealingsband going-ons and many people were hopefully that there will be change. Some sort of justice brought against those who took our country and econmy down. Some answers for the public. Force psychopath Bertie into and admitting and taking responsibilty for his part in the mess.

Instead we get nothing but the tab and a power class in society that we the little working ants of Ireland must pay towards.

Anyways, it was reported yesterday on a front page of a paper that fingleton from irish nationwide gave out a 60 million loan in which its now worth 5 million and the 60 million is passed onto the taxpayer. Is this the same thing or something different.

Sersiously why are people happy sitting down after reading something like this and allowing this shamples and farce to continue.

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Makes me to fcuk sick.

Now we know why there hasn't been any enquiry into the bank guarantee. FG are the same as FF. Buried deep in a pile of fcuking sh1t that they are hiding. The same and only.

We voted for change back in 2011. FF were involved with a lot of dodgy dealingsband going-ons and many people were hopefully that there will be change. Some sort of justice brought against those who took our country and econmy down. Some answers for the public. Force psychopath Bertie into and admitting and taking responsibilty for his part in the mess.

Instead we get nothing but the tab and a power class in society that we the little working ants of Ireland must pay towards.

Anyways, it was reported yesterday on a front page of a paper that fingleton from irish nationwide gave out a 60 million loan in which its now worth 5 million and the 60 million is passed onto the taxpayer. Is this the same thing or something different.

Sersiously why are people happy sitting down after reading something like this and allowing this shamples and farce to continue.
    We voted for change back in 2011

Correction people thought they were for voting for change and got the same old status quo after the election-so glad I can say hand on heart I didn't vote for ff/fg or lab in last years general election.

Story in the sunday world-while its separate to the phil hogans soft loans-it still shows taxpayers are being asked to pay off debts belonging to other people.

I can just envisage the big Golf Fourball at the K-Club next week --

Cowan & Fitzer v Hogan & Fingers

with a big side bet. Sure whoever loses will have us pay it anyway.

Your being quite childish and a wee bit silly now Donal.

You asked for proof of something and got it. You've conveniently not mentioned that thou gh.

Em no I didnt actually get it now ghandee. I asked you to show me where i defended enda or Phil. Can't remember you showing me anything like that. You also claimed I am trying to get people to pay it something which you haven't proven either.

Funny that isn't it. So stop talking sh1te and blatantly making stuff up.

You showed me a post where I gave a reason to pay not where I told anyone to pay it.

Time to unfollow this thread I think.

Em no I didnt actually get it now ghandee. I asked you to show me where i defended enda or Phil. Can't remember you showing me anything like that. You also claimed I am trying to get people to pay it something which you haven't proven either.

You showed me a post where I gave a reason to pay not where I told anyone to pay it.
    Ah here.

Good luck.

Your coming across quite immaturely now Donal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,824 ✭✭✭Hijpo

well if you and the rest of the flock of sheeple decided to make a stand and demand the government use our taxes wisely and a bit more conservatively then nobody might have to pay the feckin thing.

By us handing over money quickly and quietly the government will never have to curb there wasteful spending. All your doing is funding a spending spree for them and not actually getting anything of any quality in return.

Ah here.

Good luck.

Your coming across quite immaturely now Donal.

Ok I'm the immature one because you made stuff up about and i simply asked you not to.

I'm over it now anyway I couldn't care less tbh no point talking to you as you refuse to say you made a mistake lumping me in with the other two. I will just take whatever you have to say in future with a pinch of salt knowing its probably made up.

Anyway last post on the topic I'm done with you ghandee. Back to the topic.

Hijpo wrote: »

well if you and the rest of the flock of sheeple decided to make a stand and demand the government use our taxes wisely and a bit more conservatively then nobody might have to pay the feckin thing.

By us handing over money quickly and quietly the government will never have to curb there wasteful spending. All your doing is funding a spending spree for them and not actually getting anything of any quality in return.

So people that pay taxes are sheep. Ok then. It's statements like that, that damage the anti sides credibility. I agree with the post though apart from the silly sheeple part.

• Advertisement

Ok I'm the immature one because you made stuff up about and i simply asked you not to.

I'm over it now anyway I couldn't care less tbh no point talking to you as you refuse to say you made a mistake lumping me in with the other two.

Jesus H Christ Donal, I apologised here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=79631064&postcount=4188
    Anyway last post on the topic I'm done with you ghandee. Back to the topic.

Eh...... ok...
    Good night sweet prince.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement