Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Command Change

Options
  • 31-03-2012 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

Bruffio is now the interim Comamnder.

I have decided to step down as I am complttely unwilling to be a part of a clan that thinks more of random clans on a tupid map than its own members.

I refuse to have our clan dictated to by other clans, and not go with our own plans.

Especially when we were in a position where the income from the land was hardly going to be a deciding factor.

The rest of the clans command (well apart from DotC or Paddy) seem to think that NAPping around and being idle is of some benefit to us. Its not.

We have members that deserve to be playing , deserve to be involved in CW matches, and deserve a little respect.

Instead we are sitting on worthless land, being shafted by the first person that says boo to us.

Enough is enough, and I'm out.

I'd suggest if any member actually wants to get some CW matches in, B-IE is not the place for you.

Au-revoir.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

wait you're leaving the clan?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

cro_bully wrote: »
    wait you're leaving the clan?

Left.

Refuse to be part of this setup anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Dub hope you reconsider, our position and attitude toward CW needs to be discussed across not only the commanders but the entire clan. I think dans poll is a good idea at this point. As you say the land isn't really worth much Africa was supposed to be a training point for us, doing battles and getting out tactics and team play perfect.

phil3995 wrote: »
    Dub hope you reconsider, our position and attitude toward CW needs to be discussed across not only the commanders but the entire clan. I think dans poll is a good idea at this point. As you say the land isn't really worth much Africa was supposed to be a training point for us, doing battles and getting out tactics and team play perfect.

Exactly - not bending over backwards being everyone's lapdog for no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

I actually never expected this.

What are you on about Dub? This is how alliences work, we make the decisions with the allience, for the allience, due to whatever strategy allience has. Don't we have anything to say there, I am sure we have a commander or two who joins the meeteings that these decisions are made. You are giving up on the very first decision they made since we entered.

I actually don't care if we go on alone like the old ways or stay like this. But to explain old times;

North Africa times; we were mostly going for landing battles, yes a lot of battles in a day. We did succeded to gain land, and lands. Then defeated by IC, restart again. And what happened to IC? They are erased from there by red allience.

We are not strong enough to keep some lands ourselves. 2 teams (mostly one) can not put up a lot of good fights to keep some lands. Even then 2-3 clans of an allience can wear us of easily with tank freezing now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Ah. I was glad to see us join an alliance at least for awhile. I'm sorry to see Dub ran into ''This is the will of the people'' again from Fionn. I don't want to see Fionn McCool in a position of command decisions again. Either he agrees to step down from these things or I am gone too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Ah. I was glad to see us join an alliance at least for awhile. I'm sorry to see Dub ran into ''This is the will of the people'' again from Fionn. I don't want to see Fionn McCool in a position of command decisions again. Either he agrees to step down from these things or I am gone too.
    There were 3 DCs online when the request came through, all 3 DCs agreed that it made most sense to honor the request from the Alliance the CC had decided to join as they needed a response right then and there to plan the Alliance chips and attacks (final hour to move chips for the day).

Nody wrote: »
    There were 3 DCs online when the request came through, all 3 DCs agreed that it made most sense to honor the request from the Alliance the CC had decided to join as they needed a response right then and there to plan the Alliance chips and attacks (final hour to move chips for the day).

But I did'nt see much chip movement on near our side that day. Why did they need a response there and then that was so urgent?

What the hell! They are choosen commanders. They are there because if some 40 active of us try to vote for every opinion we can not decide on anything. They decide together, too, for us.If everyone would threaten to leave because they don't like what some commander thought, no one would have left anyway.

I hate "me or him" types.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

But I did'nt see much chip movement on near our side that day. Why did they need a response there and then that was so urgent?
    Because the Grey alliance came in and said they would attack the blue alliance if we moved south (i.e. if we moved for the 1200 gold which is what SIEG has failed to move towards for the last week of fighting),

• Advertisement

What the hell! They are choosen commanders. They are there because if some 40 active of us try to vote for every opinion we can not decide on anything. They decide together, too, for us.If everyone would threaten to leave because they don't like what some commander thought, no one would have left anyway.

I hate "me or him" types.

I didn't say Me or Him. I said no more command and diplomacy.

Because the Grey alliance came in and said they would attack the blue alliance if we moved south (i.e. if we moved for the 1200 gold which is what SIEG has failed to move towards for the last week of fighting),

While the blue alliance move you guys up north away from any land of any value.

Enjoy.

You are threatening to leave if what you want about someone will not be granted. Same type of arguement.

The Fecking Italians you meen? Saw us going for the gold they did. The feckers :)

We need to plan on how we are going to get it, and hold it successfully.

You are threatening to leave if what you want about someone will not be granted. Same type of arguement.

Left. I'm gone, I refuse to be part of a spineless clan. We had plans, but as soon as someone else says boo, we have to change.

Boring. This is a game, people must remember that at some stage.
    The Fecking Italians you meen? Saw us going for the gold they did. The feckers :)

Sure they did - and CPC took the 1200 piece last night.

Joke.
    We need to plan on how we are going to get it, and hold it successfully.

That was already done. But then of course someone else said we couldn't, so the lads all got scared and backed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Left. I'm gone, I refuse to be part of a spineless clan. We had plans, but as soon as someone else says boo, we have to change.

Boring. This is a game, people must remember that at some stage.

Sure they did - and CPC took the 1200 piece last night.

Joke.

That was already done. But then of course someone else said we couldn't, so the lads all got scared and backed down.

You felt you had to leave due to the reasons above. fair enough.
    the DCs made a decision by majority vote.
    you should have respected that decision as CC. that is the role of CC after all.
    The argument is effectively over now and its time to move on

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Anfield Hitman

FFS! You're like a bunch of ****ing school kids! This is part of the reason why I needed to take a break cos I can't believe grown men can throw handbags at eachother over a ****ing game! Get a ****ing grip an give your heads a wobble! Immature doesn't go far enough!

This is party your fault too Dub. If you hadn't of been yapping away to all these other clans telling them all our bissiness, they wouldn't have known how to get us. TS Diplomacy is a joke, your only out talking to gossips and messers on that.

Right I'm closing this thread because we're going into the drama lama zone again and going off topic.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement