Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upc router/modem settings for xbox 360

• 31-03-2012 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have never had any problems with my xbox live before until now.I am having trouble connecting to players on most games.I had my router disconnected for a few days and it hasnt been working properly since.I have disabled my firewall and set my nat to open but still no luck. I have a netgear modem model WGR614 v9.Be very grateful if anyone knows the best modem settings.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

I have never had any problems with my xbox live before until now.I am having trouble connecting to players on most games.I had my router disconnected for a few days and it hasnt been working properly since.I have disabled my firewall and set my nat to open but still no luck. I have a netgear modem model WGR614 v9.Be very grateful if anyone knows the best modem settings.

There are no "settings " that you can change that will affect your xbox experience.

Are you connecting with ethernet or wlan??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MR glavinator

There are no "settings " that you can change that will affect your xbox experience.

Are you connecting with ethernet or wlan??
    I was wondering if anyone had the same setup as me then they could just tell me what works for them.I'm pretty sure everything got reset. I'm using an ethernet cable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I was wondering if anyone had the same setup as me then they could just tell me what works for them.I'm pretty sure everything got reset. I'm using an ethernet cable

I'm connecting using the thompson router supplied and am having no trouble connecting to others over xbl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

I'm using an ethernet cable

Then you have the best possible setup.

Advertisement