Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NGB in Cork

Options
  • 31-03-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hey Guys

I recently ordered a phoneline & broadband package and chose the NGB package. On www.ngb.ie says that my location (Washington Street) is active but not migrated.

I was wondering if I will get NGB or just the 3mb last gen broadband? When is it due to migrate your customers to NGB?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

dragon5678 wrote: »
    Hey Guys

I recently ordered a phoneline & broadband package and chose the NGB package. On www.ngb.ie says that my location (Washington Street) is active but not migrated.

I was wondering if I will get NGB or just the 3mb last gen broadband? When is it due to migrate your customers to NGB?

Hi dragon5678,

Thanks for your query. Can you DM your phone number and I will check your broadband availability.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

You can get UPC on Washington street :)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭dragon5678

Dermighty wrote: »
    You can get UPC on Washington street :)

already tried dermighty as I'm a customer with them but unfortunately, for some reason, UPC wont service my apt. There's no cable point in the living room

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭dragon5678

PMed u there ant

Advertisement