Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Playpen - Indiego

Options
  • 31-03-2012 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Right well I had solicited SChique00 to do my intro but I haven't heard from her at all today so I guess she forgot XD
    But ah well, a thread by any other name would smell as sweet or whatever ^^'

So um yeah, on your marks, get set, ask me some questions, or more than likely none, because noone really knows me very well on here ><

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Favourite band?
    Favourite song?
    Do you play any instruments?
    Coke or Pepsi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Favourite band?
    Favourite song?
    Do you play any instruments?
    Coke or Pepsi?

1) I simply can't pick one.. so ill list 5 instead XD I fight dragons, three days grace, neon trees, arctic monkeys and coldplay

2) At the moment its Everybody Talks by Neon Trees :)

3) I do indeedy, I play the flute and drums, and can technically play the piano and guitar, but I won't claim to be any good at them XD

4) Neither tbh, but if I had to pick I would go with the unpopular choice of pepsi, because coke makes my teeth go funny..:/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
    What's the last good film you saw?
    School the best days of your life or the worst?
    Is cheating on a break really cheating?
    Burger King or McDonalds?
    Who is your favourite comedian?

Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
    What's the last good film you saw?
    School the best days of your life or the worst?
    Is cheating on a break really cheating?
    Burger King or McDonalds?
    Who is your favourite comedian?

1) Harry Potter without a doubt ^^

2) The Hunger Games were pretty epic

3) I suppose I won't really know until I'm not in my school days anymore, but I quite like school so I suppose theyre the best (my opinion may change on this when I'm not in TY anymore XD)

4) Nope, a break is a break and you cant be expected to wait around for the other person, especiay if its a la Ross and Rachel, Rachel was so unreasonable...

5) I actually hate fast food with a passion but if I had to pick I'd go for McDonald's because their wraps are tolerable :L Burger King is just disgusting

6) Micheal McIntyre :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Enjoying ty?
    Subject choices for 5th year?
    Plans for summer?
    Biggest fear?
    Most irrational fear?
    Most expensive purchase?
    Favourite item of clothing?
    Give up anything for lent? What?

• Advertisement

Enjoying ty?
    Subject choices for 5th year?
    Plans for summer?
    Biggest fear?
    Most irrational fear?
    Most expensive purchase?
    Favourite item of clothing?
    Give up anything for lent? What?

1) Not particularly tbh :( The trips are good and all, but the bits in between are just sooo boring :L

2) Hopefully Biology, Physics, Geography and Spanish :D Find out after easter if the timetable works out, and I'm doing Chemistry outside school :o

3) Not much planned so far, but I'm going to Spain for 2 weeks with some friends to stay with a Spanish student, so that should be good, and my birthday's in July and I think Im going to England for that :D

4) Hm I dont know if it counts as a fear, but blood and injuries and diseases and stuff really freak me out, and if something is graphic enough I have a panic attack and pass out :L No 'fears' so to speak but yeah :o

5) Pigs scare the **** out of me...

6) I dont really buy expensive things, most of my expensive stuff were presents from my parents :L But I spent €143 euro on plane tickets a few hours ago :o

7) Either my navy converse (if they count as clothes :L) I literally wear them every single day, or my denim shorts, which I also wear quite a lot :cool:

8) Nope, I'm an atheist so I gave up religion for lent I suppose XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Do you like flyleaf?

cloud493 wrote: »
    Do you like flyleaf?

I do indeedy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Indiego wrote: »
    I play the drums

1. Do you realise that the above statement makes you super cool?

2. What is the best story you've written for English (or Irish), and what happens in it?

3. White, milk or dark chocolate?

4. Favourite extreme sport?

5. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I play the drums

1. Do you realise that the above statement makes you super cool?

2. What is the best story you've written for English (or Irish), and what happens in it?

3. White, milk or dark chocolate?

4. Favourite extreme sport?

5. What do you want to be when you grow up?

1) Nope I wasn't aware of that XD

2) Hmm I suppose it was the one I wrote in my English mock for my Jc, it was about a woman who was unhappy with her life and was having a mid life crisis, and she began having flashbacks to when her parents died in a car crash, and on her 40th birthday she made a wish that she could be young again (the theme I was using was magic XD) and she went back to the day her parents died, and the story kind of splits into two parts, one talking about what she actually did when she was a kid, and one saying what she did now, and she like ends up saving her moms life.. but not her dad..:L

3) white chocolate ftw :D

4) Skydiving looks pretty epic, doing it is on my bucket list XD

5) I don't really know specifics yet, but i want to do something sciencey :')

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

OMG so sorry Leia - I was sleeping off jetlag and the intro slipped my mind - I can do it for you now, if you want! :o

Leia - what can I say about her, she's so nice, have known her since I started posting on the JC threads and the TY 2012 (now defunct :( ) thread last year - she's so friendly, her purple hair is the bomb and she is crazy intelligent - did you do your special super-smart exam yet, btw? We both LOVE Harry Potter, and we used to always have the bant with Mark and the lawds - good times :') That's her in a nutshell! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Do you believe in Santa?
    ". " God?
    Favorite food?
    Sport yay or nay?
    Fav thing to do on the weekend?
    Do you like school?
    Alcohol yay or nay?
    Do you read a lot?
    Fav tv program?
    Chocolate or cheese?
    ketchup-catsup.jpg

SChique00 wrote: »
    OMG so sorry Leia - I was sleeping off jetlag and the intro slipped my mind - I can do it for you now, if you want! :o

Leia - what can I say about her, she's so nice, have known her since I started posting on the JC threads and the TY 2012 (now defunct :( ) thread last year - she's so friendly, her purple hair is the bomb and she is crazy intelligent - did you do your special super-smart exam yet, btw? We both LOVE Harry Potter, and we used to always have the bant with Mark and the lawds - good times :') That's her in a nutshell! :)

Its ok Sarah :D

Also, Nawhhh :D Thank you :)
    I hope my intro for you is good enough XD
    decisions wrote: »
    Do you believe in Santa?
    ". " God?
    Favorite food?
    Sport yay or nay?
    Fav thing to do on the weekend?
    Do you like school?
    Alcohol yay or nay?
    Do you read a lot?
    Fav tv program?
    Chocolate or cheese?
    ketchup-catsup.jpg

1) Oh yeah, totally, I leave milk and cookies out for him every year and everything :p

2) Nope, I'm Agnostic

3) Most sports, Nay, Athletics, Yay

4) Sleep tbh.. Im a very lazy person, Apart from that, I tend to practically live in Dublin City at the weekends :o

5) I don't really mind school, I dont mind the whole learning aspect of it, but the people in my school are complete fucktards, which kind of ruins it for me :(

6) I'll be a good girl and say nay *cough I might be lying

7) I read quite a good bit, though lately I've been kinda lazy and haven't been bothered :o

8) Scrubs or Friends.. Both of which are over -_-

9) Chocolate.. Definately chocolate.. And definately not this weird chocolate cheese concoction that Philadelphia have :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Favourite book?

Favourite quote?

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Favourite book?

Favourite quote?
    1) At the moment, the Hunger Games, of all time, probably the Harry Potter books :L :L

2) 'All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband.'
    or 'when something has gone to the trouble of happening, it is best to consider it inevitable'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Its ok Sarah :D

Also, Nawhhh :D Thank you :)
    I hope my intro for you is good enough XD

1) Oh yeah, totally, I leave milk and cookies out for him every year and everything :p

2) Nope, I'm Agnostic

3) Most sports, Nay, Athletics, Yay

4) Sleep tbh.. Im a very lazy person, Apart from that, I tend to practically live in Dublin City at the weekends :o

5) I don't really mind school, I dont mind the whole learning aspect of it, but the people in my school are complete fucktards, which kind of ruins it for me :(

6) I'll be a good girl and say nay *cough I might be lying

7) I read quite a good bit, though lately I've been kinda lazy and haven't been bothered :o

8) Scrubs or Friends.. Both of which are over -_-

9) Chocolate.. Definately chocolate.. And definately not this weird chocolate cheese concoction that Philadelphia have :pac:
    hehe, I've seen every single episode of each of those series'

hehe, I've seen every single episode of each of those series'
    You get more and more awesome XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

You get more and more awesome XD

I was awesome before? .. awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Oops, this should've been closed days ago! Sorry, guys! I know the person due to be in the Playpen now was contacted, and presume they still haven't responded, so we'll get back on track with the next person on the 11th as expected (I think!). :)

Thanks Indiego! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement