Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Derby 2012

Options
  • 31-03-2012 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

With the English Derby just a couple of weeks a way I thought a fresh thread might be the best way of keeping all Derby related material together.

The talking dogs at the minute seem to be Taylors Sky, Eden Star and Razldazl Jayfkay. I'd be leaning towards Jayfkay especially after his run at Wimbledon tonight and the trial on Wednesday.

Taylors Sky's been there and done it and he seems to be running as well as ever. He'll take some beating. It'll be an almighty race if they meet.

There's been a lot of talk about Eden Star but I'm still to be convinced by him.

Anyone fancy anything else. I see Boher Paddy ran well in the Scottish Derby tonight. Might be capable of an upset or two if he runs.

Advertisement