Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIS America Announces Three New PlayStation Games

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Screw the PAL launch, just import.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Screw the PAL launch, just import.

Why? Koei always brings out the PS3 NIS games. No need to worry. The witch and the hundred knights looks like the only one that's going to be good anyways.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

megaten wrote: »
    Why? Koei always brings out the PS3 NIS games. No need to worry. The witch and the hundred knights looks like the only one that's going to be good anyways.

What makes you think that : )?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Mugan Souls is by compile heart and looks like a ripoff of disgaea so the chances of it being good a pretty low. (Though I hear Neptunia mkII was actually decent)
    Legasista seems like it's just more cladun. Of course I'm very willing to be proven wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sieghardt

I wouldnt have paid $60 for Legacista but they're releasing it as a PSN title in the west, if the pricing is decent I think it'll be a pretty cool little purchase

• Advertisement
Advertisement