Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's That New Shop On Shop Street

Options
  • 01-04-2012 1:18am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

A new place on the right hand side as you walk down, seems very busy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bobbytables

That would be the new ice cream place. It's savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

They've got a really nice lights display which seems to be drawing people in. Haven't been myself yet but reports are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I've been there twice so far, and it is just savage. Now owing to the recent spell of good weather, most probably haven't had a chance to get near the place as there was queues out the door. Seriously delicious ice cream with some strange and very decadent flavours.

Galway definitely needs a decent fresh ice cream place like this, especially if we have an even mildly warm summer this year.

If you're wandering in, I recommend the Ferror Roche and/or Banoffee Pie flavour.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Oh right i didnt know what it was as it had a funny name on it, they could advertise it better if they said they sell Ice Cream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Oh right i didnt know what it was as it had a funny name on it, they could advertise it better if they said they sell Ice Cream.
    I think a lot of people,you excluded, know what gelato is,no?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Ah come on now, everyone knows what gelato is. Ever been to italy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

MadYaker wrote: »
    Ah come on now, everyone knows what gelato is. Ever been to italy?
    Shur who hasn't been to Italy?

Post-Tiger Ireland alive and well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Mystery solved, it's an ice cream place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement