Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post your paranoia here if you dare.

• 01-04-2012 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

:confused: :eek: Just last week I thought the next door neighbours buried somebody in their garden, turns out they were just taking advantage of the good weather and planting some broad beans.

Comments

Don't get me started, I'm a paranoid android.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

If I opened up the little paranoia box it wouldn't be pretty, be a mix of fatal attraction and outright psychosis.

I'd rather keep it hidden in a neat box with a ribbon :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Sounds like a plot for some Simpsons episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I'm afraid my brother might kill me because I've unintentionally exposed his business to other family members.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

I pick up bits of conversions people are having around me, and think they are having a dig at me, in a think-they're-being-subtle way. Any time anyone laughs, i think they are laughing at me, and if no-one says anything, they're all thinking about me.

I pick up bits of conversions people are having around me, and think they are having a dig at me, in a think-they're-being-subtle way. Any time anyone laughs, i think they are laughing at me, and if no-one says anything, they're all thinking about me.

Omg me too! People laughing are always because they're laughing at me ...
    it's not good I tells ya! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

When a light flashes on the Sky box theres an Aussie Billionaire filming me.

Can't sleep clown will eat me ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

im not paranoid.who told you i am?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

They are all going to laugh at you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Cant sleep
    Clown'll eat me

Edit: Fcuk ya Jenny

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

if thia was QI, that woo-wah-woo-waa thing would be going off now

Cant sleep
    Clown'll eat me

Edit: Fcuk ya Jenny

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I've spent the last 15-odd-years suppressing my paranoia and I still live in this bloody underground bunker with 3 years supply of food and water for when 'the reckoning' comes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

:confused: :eek: Just last week I thought the next door neighbours buried somebody in their garden, turns out they were just taking advantage of the good weather and planting some broad beans.

After smoking a bit of cheese one night all alone in my Laba at approximately 3am I woke up and seen lights shining into my bedroom window but I didn't hear any noise or sounds. it looked like there was 3 people shining in bright torches at my window as I could see three distinctive lights coming into my room and then i got paranoid and jumped up and grabbed some protection and went out the front and the back but not a person around and not even in the brush and trees but that freaked me out. The only day I got paranoid. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

The postman, every time to postman appears I get half a heart attack. I have no idea why...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Ok I'll admit this here because no one knows me, Im paranoied, in case anyone finds out(only my oh knows this)...well... i once cryed watching an episode of little house on the prairie...TWAS VERY SAD RIGHT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

>_>
    <_<

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

The world is about to enddddddd

Paronoia since we became human, which geographically is not that long ago 75000 years, I blame our religion chips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Been watching Disturbia?

Em, Parnoia, let's see, yesterday there was this plastic bag that I thought for a second was a menacing cat, does that count?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

I think Jim Corr has been spying on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I'm always paranoid they will find the body:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

I always freak out when my doorbell rings because I think it's the tax inspector. I haven't even earned enough to pay tax yet but I still imagine some angry German person demanding money...

I also freak out if the house phone rings. I keep imagining it'll be someone telling me I'm getting deported.

OneArt wrote: »
    I also freak out if the house phone rings. I keep imagining it'll be someone telling me I'm getting deported.

Just splutter out un-understanding waffle to them all or make up a language that they cannot understand and they will run away from you're premises like a rat. i.e splutter them out from you're property location.

Answer the phone and talk in tongues (spluttering language) that always works. sure i'm from Madagascar and still plodding away. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

never ever trust a fart.........:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

I'm on Seroquel and venlafaxine for my paranoia.

It works quite well I find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

zenno wrote: »
    After smoking a bit of cheese one night all alone...
    thats where you went wrong, cheese at night will give ya nightmares

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Stockey1994

I have bad paranoia i cant wall down the road without looking behind me every few seconds or if i hear somebody running behind me or on a bike i just clench my fists ready to fight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

I have bad paranoia i cant wall down the road without looking behind me every few seconds or if i hear somebody running behind me or on a bike i just clench my fists ready to fight

Nah man. don't ever think like that as it will mess with you're mind.

anywhere you want to travel walking just say fook it i don't give a sh1t and continue on you're travels and focus on what you are going to do thereafter. Never get parro. be straight with yourself and do what you do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Sometimes I really believe others can hear what I think.

boobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Communism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I constantly think people are always laughing at me.

If I see people in work laughing near me I think they're laughing about me.

But maybe they are, who knows.

• Advertisement

China have me paranoid, that country keeps me awake at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Missmiddleton

If i'm wearing a short dress I worry that it has gotten caught up at the back and everyone can see my arse.

If i'm wearing a short dress I worry that it has gotten caught up at the back and everyone can see my arse.

I pity that didn't happen at your wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ohsurelook

I get intensely paranoid when I'm shampooing in the shower and my eyes are closed. Terrifying.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

That's not paranoia, that's good old fashioned insecurity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I would post my worries, but I am afraid that they will read them & will laugh and point fingers at me

Advertisement