Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shanagarry

Options
  • 01-04-2012 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all. I'm not from Cork but I'll be living in the Shanagarry area briefly this Summer. I was just wondering if anyone who knows Shanagarry can suggest some places to visit in or around the place? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Hi all. I'm not from Cork but I'll be living in the Shanagarry area briefly this Summer. I was just wondering if anyone who knows Shanagarry can suggest some places to visit in or around the place? Thanks in advance

Not much in shanagarry to be honest only has 1 pub which don't open till 5 or 6, ballycotton is 3 miles away which has 4 or 5 pubs that serve fairly decent pub grub, then there is garryvoe hotel which is top notch for food and has a great leisure centre which can be use for a daily rate as far as i know,

you will only be a 20 minute drive to midleton or 30 minute to youghal if you need to venture out further.

the beaches and the scenery around this area is simply beautiful, the ballycooton cliff walk goes on for miles and its something special.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 little.rose

hi there, I've just moved to Whitegate which won't be far from you at all and there's a great fb page called Whitegate What's On >

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003465148485

on the page there's a link to 50 things to do which you could equally do in Shanagarry. Hope this helps! Good Luck!!

Advertisement