Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Lenses

Options
  • 01-04-2012 6:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good deals & experiences buying contact lenses online?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭AMCCORK

I've been buying on daysoft dot com for about two years 11.50 for A months supply of daily disposables delivered. I was paying 99€ for three months. They arrive between 5 to 10 days. I've had no problems at all very efficient and no probs with the quality of lenses.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭arodabomb

AMCCORK wrote: »
    I've been buying on daysoft dot com for about two years 11.50 for A months supply of daily disposables delivered. I was paying 99€ for three months. They arrive between 5 to 10 days. I've had no problems at all very efficient and no probs with the quality of lenses.

I'm just writing to echo this. Daysoft are brilliant. They are really cheap as AMCCORK says and they arrive pronto. I've actually found them nicer on my eyes than the ones I got from specsavers. My eyes don't seem to dry out at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Bill G

Ditto Daysoft for me as well. They are better fitting then my old lenses. It took 10 days to be delivered as they had put the wrong amount of postage on, but other than that they are brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Its a pity they dont to Toric lenses
    for people with astigmatism

Toric lenses are so feckin expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 wonk

youngblood wrote: »
    Its a pity they dont to Toric lenses
    for people with astigmatism

Toric lenses are so feckin expensive!

True. Need to find some place online that does the toric lenses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

+1 for Daysoft, been using them for about 2 years as well and have never looked back. excellent quality and speedy delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Mickery

Daysoft lenses are great. They're inexpensive, comfortable and don't dry out during the day. I prefer them to all of the other brands I've tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Another happy Daysoft customer here. They're €12.58 for 1 months supply delivered: http://www.daysoftcontactlenses.com/IE/CountryHomepage.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭brimal

Thanks for all the responses guys. It's great to see so many people agreeing on one product.

I have just ordered some.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

Can anyone say whether it's best to go for the Silk or classic daysoft lenses?

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭brimal

Turnip2000 wrote: »
    Can anyone say whether it's best to go for the Silk or classic daysoft lenses?

Cheers.

I went with the Silk and have had no issues with them.

When you order, the website displays a list of all brand-name lenses. You pick what lens you usually wear and it recommends you which of their lenses to get.

I'm on my third order of these so far, really good lenses and great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,670 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I've been using these ones

http://www.contactlenses.co.uk/details787_167.html

for the last 6 months or so. Used to used Focus Dailies but decided to give these a go due to the very low cost.

I was pleasantly surprised.

OK not as comfortable as the Focus ones, but grand for the price. Do the job.

Advertisement