Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New releases to look forward to in 2012??

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Palms, the musical collaboration between Deftones vocalist Chino Moreno and former members of ISIS, will release its debut album in the spring of 2013 via Mike Patton's Ipecac label.

I'm excited to hear what this sounds like, it looks amazing to me on paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

xerces wrote: »
    Palms, the musical collaboration between Deftones vocalist Chino Moreno and former members of ISIS, will release its debut album in the spring of 2013 via Mike Patton's Ipecac label.

I'm excited to hear what this sounds like, it looks amazing to me on paper.

sounds like it could be good, on paper...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭zombiepaw

Few masterpieces to be on the way in the next few weeks:

The Sword - Apocryphon
    Soundgarden - King Animal
    Graveyard - Lights Out
    Black Country Communion - Afterglow

nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

lads nonpoint released their self titled few weeks ago and it is class!

their style is hard rock/metal/nu-metal i suppose.

not a very well known band but ye shoud check out them out.

Youtube their new songs. Heaviest on the album would be ''Go Time''
    but every song would be catchy and have nice grooves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Cult of Luna's new album Vertikal will be released on Jan 25th.

182671.jpg
    "Vertikal marks a much-anticipated return for the band after five years spent cultivating the ideas and directing the influences that have helped form a concept for the album. Distilled throughout are themes of machinery, repetition and clear, linear structures honed to the visual imagery of Fritz Lang's classic expressionist science-fiction film Metropolis. The music broods, builds and boils as you may expect from Cult Of Luna, but never over-complicates itself or veers from its intentions; it is arguably their finest and most cohesive piece of work to date."

• Advertisement
Advertisement