Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Slutty girl" - My definition

• 01-04-2012 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 46 elpipe

This term is being abused and misunderstood a lot so I decided to tell the truth. The short definition would be: Slut = Natural and sexually liberated girl.

When a guy says, "she's a slut", it basically means "I want sex so bad and she has sex with everyone except me!".

When a girls says the same thing, it basically means "I have passed so many sexual opportunities just to not be too promiscuous in the eyes of the society that I can't deal with someone not following these norms and get away with it. They must be punished!"

The thing is, humans, girls and guys, are highly sexual creatures. We want sex so bad, and preferably not just with one partner. We are by nature promiscuous. Now some want to be faithful to their partner but that is just because of societies norms and superficial ideas that have been planted into your brain since early childhood. We were not made to be monogamous. Just try being married for 10 years and then come back and tell me you never felt sexual desire for anyone other than your partner.

Basically, if we were to not give a F and stop following societies norms, the whole planet would be a gigantic F-fest.

Some guys here probably go, "but girls don't want sex as much as guys". I can tell you straight away that you are very wrong. Guys and girls are just a bit different, let me explain:

Imagine that sexual partners are like chocolate. Guys love chocolate and while they prefer luxury chocolate they don't mind some low quality milk-chocolate either. Girls on the other look at milk-chocolate with distaste but luxury chocolate on the other hand, the enjoyment they get from this kind of chocolate is something I believe is beyond any guys comprehension.

With that said: Lets be a little bit more accepting of them "sluts". If they cheat on you that is bad but at least leave those who are single and free alone and do what they want to do without getting judged.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

This thread is now about Panda Wrestling

Hell in a Cell style

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

elpipe wrote: »

Imagine that sexual partners are like chocolate. Guys love chocolate and while they prefer luxury chocolate they don't mind some low quality milk-chocolate either. Girls on the other look at milk-chocolate with distaste but luxury chocolate on the other hand, the enjoyment they get from this kind of chocolate is something I believe is beyond any guys comprehension.

What about the girls who like Dark chocolate and have 3 or 4 bars at the same time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Pics or never happened!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

The OP got laid last nite.
    Nice :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 elpipe

What about the girls who like Dark chocolate and have 3 or 4 bars at the same time?

A liberated girl who looooves dark chocolate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,760 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

VIDEO

Hell in a Cell style
    My money is on the biter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Jarren wrote: »
    Pics or never happened!

you need a Gold account to view them :mad:

HAHA

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

If I could be any type of gun in the world, I'd be a laser. See, im the type of guy who sees a girl and shoots her, I mean, layser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

My brain hurts from trying to read that OP.

Did it have something to do with chocolate sluts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Hell in a Cell style

i was expecting to see a flying dropkick from the top of the box, i am disappoint :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I use slut as a term of endearment now. Kind of like when you say something girl looks filthy etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

You're a bit of a whore, aren't you OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Hell in a Cell style

I prefer interspecies stuff meself. Put these guys in an arena and it'd spill out into the parking lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

This term is being abused and misunderstood a lot so I decided to tell the truth. The short definition would be: Slut = Natural and sexually liberated girl.

When a guy says, "she's a slut", it basically means "I want sex so bad and she has sex with everyone except me!".

When a girls says the same thing, it basically means "I have passed so many sexual opportunities just to not be too promiscuous in the eyes of the society that I can't deal with someone not following these norms and get away with it. They must be punished!"

The thing is, humans, girls and guys, are highly sexual creatures. We want sex so bad, and preferably not just with one partner. We are by nature promiscuous. Now some want to be faithful to their partner but that is just because of societies norms and superficial ideas that have been planted into your brain since early childhood. We were not made to be monogamous. Just try being married for 10 years and then come back and tell me you never felt sexual desire for anyone other than your partner.

Basically, if we were to not give a F and stop following societies norms, the whole planet would be a gigantic F-fest.

Some guys here probably go, "but girls don't want sex as much as guys". I can tell you straight away that you are very wrong. Guys and girls are just a bit different, let me explain:

With that said: Lets be a little bit more accepting of them "sluts". If they cheat on you that is bad but at least leave those who are single and free alone and do what they want to do without getting judged.

ha ha april fool. . . :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

A key that opens many locks is a master key. A lock that opens with many keys is a pretty ****ty lock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

I'm confused. is OP a slut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

Hell in a Cell style

You just made my life hell. My grandson wants a panda for his birthday. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I would like some pandas.

mawk wrote: »
    I'm confused. is OP a slut?

I'm a guy. If I had been a girl I would have been a super-slut though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

You just made my life hell. My grandson wants a panda for his birthday. :D

tell him he cant have one, cuz IM getting one

so darn cute:D:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

I think an unthank button would be a good idea. Maybe it would slow down the number of utter ****e threads created on After Hours every 60 seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

so women are like chocolate......

mostly creamy and sweet with the occasional fruit and nut

gotcha! :D

booboo88 wrote: »
    tell him he cant have one, cuz IM getting one

so darn cute:D:o

Get two, I'll take one off you. He has twigged that the skunk I had lined up is not a Panda. Damn smart kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I like sluts, I just wouldn't go out with one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

DarkJager wrote: »
    A key that opens many locks is a master key. A lock that opens with many keys is a pretty ****ty lock.
    Omg, that's almost as sharp and original as "You need a licence for a dog but not for a child" - and also reduces women (because ya ain't talking about men) to inanimate objects to be merely f'ucked. Bravo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

OP....Can I have a synopsis ??? Lost you after the 2nd line !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭howsyourtusk

Dudess wrote: »
    Omg, that's almost as sharp and original as "You need a licence for a dog but not for a child" - and also reduces women (because ya ain't talking about men) to inanimate objects to be merely f'ucked. Bravo!

Dudess, in all the years I've been here, you can never resist hammering these idiots. Love you :P

As for the post you quoted, classy, bet your lock snapped off in a key years ago and you've been bitter about it ever since :)

I think an unthank button would be a good idea. Maybe it would slow down the number of utter ****e threads created on After Hours every 60 seconds.

Take a look at your own post before posting. You are saying that an un-thank button should be implemented but that is not what this thread is about which make your post off-topic.

And I have no problem with anyone saying the thread is ****, but if you do that you also need to explain why it is **** (which you didn't), otherwise your post is ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Go stick your flute in a keyhole and tell us how you got on. We expect a full report.

I'm fully with the OP here, leave jealousy behind, it's a very negative and destructive emotion. People just are not wired for monogamy. The whole slut/stud thing has been done to death, but really that's the way society is going and long may it last.

Here's to sluts!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Not everybody thinks with their genitals. Thinking with their genitals doesn't mean someone is liberated.

It makes them easily manipulated. It means they bond and have kids with people based only on physical attraction, regardless of whether the partner has anything else going, or is even a remotely decent person. It lets them form and stay in relationships with abusive people. It makes them high risk for unplanned pregnancy and for disease. It makes them flakey and unreliable.

Your dismissal of anyone who disagrees with you as just being jealous is a bit ridiculous too. I've ended relationships with people who are extremely attractive physically - certainly more attractive than I am - because I didn't like aspects of their behaviour. It wasn't to do with social pressure, from the outside things looked great.

Plenty of people are deeply and genuinely repulsed by unselective or unfaithful women, and with good reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

I wpuldnt mind some chocolate slag later

Tbh, promiscuity - by either men or women - can be for the wrong reasons. I'm not that liberated about it - I really don't see anything good about people just ****ing around rampantly like feral cats for the sake of it, even with people they don't fancy. I think it's skanky tbh.

But a fair few partners because you actually fancy them/like them and aren't going off bragging to your mates etc and there's no game-playing, manipulation, disrespect and so on involved - would be awesome if everyone was like that about sex.

I really don't see anything good about people just ****ing around rampantly like feral cats for the sake of it, even with people they don't fancy.
    Orgasms are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

bronte wrote: »
    I would like some pandas.

What a sluttish thing to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Who said anything about men or women? My post was simply about locks and keys :D filthy minds on here today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

in all the years I've been here

March 2012 ?

Not everybody thinks with their genitals. Thinking with their genitals doesn't mean someone is liberated.

It makes them easily manipulated. It means they bond and have kids with people based only on physical attraction, regardless of whether the partner has anything else going, or is even a remotely decent person. It lets them form and stay in relationships with abusive people. It makes them high risk for unplanned pregnancy and for disease. It makes them flakey and unreliable.

Your dismissal of anyone who disagrees with you as just being jealous is a bit ridiculous too. I've ended relationships with people who are extremely attractive physically - certainly more attractive than I am - because I didn't like aspects of their behaviour. It wasn't to do with social pressure, from the outside things looked great.

Plenty of people are deeply and genuinely repulsed by unselective or unfaithful women, and with good reason.

I never said anything about being un-selective though. A girl can selective and still F around a lot. Like, she may only go for 1 in 20 guys, but that means that in a city of 100 k people there will be loads of guys she will be open to.

Originally Posted by Dudess
    I really don't see anything good about people just ****ing around rampantly like feral cats for the sake of it, even with people they don't fancy.

I know “Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it's one of the best.”

This thread is now about crazy dancing

44leto wrote: »
    I know “Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it's one of the best.”

Haha, Woody, what a genius!

• Advertisement

Haha, Woody, what a genius!

Still is, more a philosopher then a comic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

thread needs more panda

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    Orgasms are good.
    True. And I'm not saying you should have to be in love with the person, but for many, there has to be at least physical attraction. To have sex (sober) with someone whom you don't fancy and who doesn't turn you on is very unappealing. And hardly a recipe for good sex. If you're promiscuous because you actually fancy all the people you shag and the sex is good, then I see nowt wrong with it though.

Balmed Out wrote: »
    March 2012 ?

Re-reg ;)

To have sex (sober) with someone whom you don't fancy and who doesn't turn you on
    Does anyone actually do that though other than compensated prostitutes?

Re-reg ;)

Banned

Yeah I am afraid I do, or did.

True. And I'm not saying you should have to be in love with the person, but for many, there has to be at least physical attraction. To have sex (sober) with someone whom you don't fancy and who doesn't turn you on is very unappealing. And hardly a recipe for good sex. If you're promiscuous because you actually fancy all the people you shag and the sex is good, then I see nowt wrong with it though.

Exactly, once everyone is a consenting adult and no one is being used and a bit of chemistry exists then go for it.

To have sex (sober) with someone whom you don't fancy and who doesn't turn you on
    Hell yeah - "I ****ed a fat bird last night, hole is goal" etc.

Banned

Not that sort of re-reg. One can volunteer to leave these days.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement